EyePopper

EyePopper

Ingame Name*: EyePopper

Why do you think you were banned?: Because i exedently did trow a grenade at the Arsenal crate in the falluhja HQ. It was getting dark so i decided to trow down a chemlight, I pressed shift+g to change my current grenade to a chemlight then i trew the grenade on the ground not knowing it was a grenade. When the grenade exploded I died and I took some friends with me (dont know how many about 5 months ago). After this happened everyone was raging at me for making a mistake everyone could have made. At this moment i got angry aswell but left the situation as it was. I was playing with Mike price and also Tim price i believe. They were trolling around at the briefing when i did try to take it serious. Later on i got banned for al of this.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: Because everyone can make the mistake I made. I know this server is a zero tollerance server wich i like but when some one is making a mistake without doing it on purpose i dont think its a good reason to ban some one for it. I think that the admins tought that i did trow the grenade on purpose since my friends were trolling at this current moment so the tought i joined them in the act.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: I dont know anymore

When were you banned?*:I think about 5 months ago not sure could be less could be more

PlayerUID: 76561198107873086

I would apreciate it if i can atleast be unbanned from the TS so we can have a talk about this. But I would also like to have a talk with you if you already decide to unban me.

Cheers!

EyePopper

Mr EyePopper, Appeltaart or should I call you James Price, which one you prefer?

You have been warned, kicked  and banned at least 2 in the past, last ban was even for Ban evasion where we caught you playing on EU3 with a different GUID (meaning you bought a new game and created a new Steam profile in order to play again).

You`ve been caught lying in the past and have been accusing staff of abusing their power, yet you couldn`t back those statements up.

You have 1 more try to come clean, if you even consider being serious with this ban appeal.

We`ll have a brief look into the situation, but I wouldn`t set my hopes to high.

I dont know where you have al that information from but i would like to see the evidence me buying an another Arma3 game to just join your server....

I think your thoughts are misleading yourself some how and i would like to talk about to you in the TS because i think there is a big misunderstanding going on. I have played under the name EyePopper since the beginning. Sometimes i joined under the name James Price since i needed a valid RP name for a3l at that period of time so i didnt always changed profile when i switched servers. Thats the reason why, not because i am trying to hide my personallity everyone knew James Price is EyePopper and i always told people on the server that James Price is EyePopper. And about Appeltaart is kinda weird because he is my friend i played with him on EU#3 he also called himself edward richtoffen since he also needed a valid RP name for a3l

And if this have bin the reason to ban me for. Why didnt you guys speak with me about the situation to know for sure what your brain is telling you is right or not. All these judgements come out of nothing and you guys have never told me anything about what you just said not even a warning.

I just wanted to explain you about what you say is not right and i will be willing to proof every single one of them.

I forgot something. Can you tell me the things i have lie about? And wich admin i accused of abusing his powers and in what manner he abused his powers? 

it is kinda weird that u accuse me of things without supporting it with an argument. 

I do have to apologize, when checking the GUID, I`ve gotten to different ones when checking your both names, the reason was probably me wrongly copying data around.

As of the rest, we are getting the facts together and will be replying soon.

After reviewing all the data and the input from both sides, yours and from the rest of the staff, I feel you have been given enough chances in the past, but you have always blew them, hence we don`t feel to give you another one. The behaviour you`ve shown in the past was/is not tolerated and will never be allowed on our servers.

I wish you good luck finding a spot in a new community.

Pero

Appeal DENIED.

Its kinda funny you say my behavior is not tolerated. Since my last ban was given for trowing down a grenade at the arsenal. I wish you good luck for abnning any other one making the same mistake as i made last time. And banning everyone else when they make the little mistake i made. I am aware that i didnt had to press G to trow my grenade down. But at that moment i wasnt aware it was an actual grenade. You should look at your rules in a way they make a good difrence. if you want your rules to make a difrence by banning people who make a little mistake everyone could have made. Then there is no reason to ban someone for it because the person already knows it wasnt his intention to fuck everyone up. Rules are there to let people know how to behave and i knew that wasnt right to trow a grenade down. So i know how to behave. But if you realy think this is your end decision i am realy dissapointed in the way this staff is enforcing the rules on the server.

I hope you staff members will read this and take this personally to improve the way you take care of the rules. And some day do it beter.

Cheers,

EyePopper

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts