EU3 connection problem

lexota

Hi all,

i don't know if its just me but i'm kinda getting troubles entering the server like everytime i want to join.

Is this common for all people or is it my connection. Just wondering...

Dunno if this was allready a topic, if so send me a link ;)

Grts & thx

Guys could you be more specific? Game crash, kick, just dc in lobby. How are you running Arma3.exe? connection issues? memory problems?

For me, i will just get the, 'No Message Received for 'x' seconds'. As said, a dc and re-connect fixes the issue. It doesn't really bother me, i was just letting lexota know that he isn't the only one!  :)

I have same problem but the problem only occurs if i play 12 hrs in row. When I restart the game it's fine. So probably it hangs somewhere between my pc and server. And it's not often so I don't have to smash my head around.

Forgot to mention it happens only when we are switching missions. It's 1:5 chance for me to catch that issue.

I recreated the problem. Joined the server, played 30 min. DCed and tried to connect again. Message error. Had to reconnect again. Don't know if anyone else wants to recreate so we can confirm it happens second time. Maybe it will put a light on the issue.

Lex for you maybe if you have played on other server then dced and tried to connect to eu3. You'll need to recreate like me so we now that's only if mission is hashed or DC and join.

I recreated the problem. Joined the server, played 30 min. DCed and tried to connect again. Message error. Had to reconnect again. Don't know if anyone else wants to recreate so we can confirm it happens second time.

This is what happens to me as I described previously. Every time I join the server there seems to be some kind of chance of getting that.

Lex for you maybe if you have played on other server then dced and tried to connect to eu3. You'll need to recreate like me so we now that's only if mission is hashed or DC and join.

Thats not it plant1ing ;) same problem as the rest, 'no message received for x amoiunt of time'. Just good to know it's a global problem.

Guess it should be getting fixed upon a new patch/update.

Thx for reply guys!

I get 'no message received' every time I join directly through Arma3Sync. It is no issue when I start the game through it, and then join manually through the menu.

So far I've suspected the sheer amount of mods to be loaded, too. Perhaps starting up, then immediately joining the server is too quick for all mods to be initialised.

I get 'no message received' every time I join directly through Arma3Sync. It is no issue when I start the game through it, and then join manually through the menu.

So far I've suspected the sheer amount of mods to be loaded, too. Perhaps starting up, then immediately joining the server is too quick for all mods to be initialised.

Well i get it every single time when i start the game trough armasync. It's possible that it needs more time to initialise all the mods when entering, only question is, can WE do something 'bout it?