SkullCollector

The Fireteam Leader's Field Manual

Good post mate :)

Agreed.  This is so ridiculously helpful, thank you for the educational post, they are underrated and I can't use enough of them.

As a semi-new, but avid, EU3 player I am going to try a team leader position soon because of this post and the basic things it teaches, and hopefully build on the advice provided and combine it with the things that others in-game tell me to do as a team leader.  I know the team could use more leadership, and strong leadership, and this really really makes it a lot easier to tell myself, "Hey it isn't that bad. I could easily do this. I should try this soon."  And that is exactly what I shall do. Thank you SkullCollector.

Might suggest adding something about Squad Leads assigning team colors to 1 and 2 Team Leads.

As in, we have 5 options, but usually White means "No team assigned"; but since we all share a radio net, it helps if the teams don't use the same colors.

Usually I'd let 1 use Red and Blue and give Green and Yellow to 2. Helps avoid confusion if using colors on radio comms.

Might suggest adding something about Squad Leads assigning team colors to 1 and 2 Team Leads.

As in, we have 5 options, but usually White means "No team assigned"; but since we all share a radio net, it helps if the teams don't use the same colors.

Usually I'd let 1 use Red and Blue and give Green and Yellow to 2. Helps avoid confusion if using colors on radio comms.

Under use buddy teams, last sentence :)

thank you for this. as ginge, african, and ghostdragon said, this was a very educational post, and i think it needs to be pinned.

3 minutes ago, BenjaminHL said:

This is my favorite and best example of good, tactical radio communication. 

I totally agree, Hulu is really good for communications e.e