LOGI/Logistics Idea (May Be The stupidest Idea Ever To Come From Me)

Dreams

Question

See I found this scrip link here: http://www.igipl.net/en/arma3/igiload-script/igiload-overview and it works pretty well. It can be used for MP  and SP. Basically it's used for loading stuff into vehicles but actually show the crates, You can use it with a  Merlin,Zamak,Tempest,and HEMTT I know some may say why just though vehicles well the answer to that is I don't know. But what I do know is that this would be nice to have and maybe get people go logi and you can also do para-drop with the script. Also it would mean that you could just continue to the next Area Of Operation which means you could have a little campaign before having to RTB. This also means that the logi pilot wouldn't be just for med-evacuation. I was just planning on using if for a gamenight me and Pac are thinking about and it would be used to some convoy op missions on gauntlet because who doesn't like convoying on Altis or Chernarus. It would also add another aspect of gameplay to EU3.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                h2LvwwOl.jpg

3 answers to this question