Hello let's be friends

kartikmathur123

Hi,

I am new to ARMA, I've spent more time watching videos of ARMA than playing it. 

I like James Brown, and the colour brown. Yes, I am brown and no you cannot make fun of my accent because I don't think it's that bad.

You can find me in game as Goliath. It took me 15 mins to decided a name because I think it makes a good impression on your peers if you are new. 

I drink lots of coffee and my doctor says I'm slightly overweight but I'm working on it. I do like some broccoli once in a while.

I live on a small island called Bahrain (but my nationality is a secret). We have lots of Banks here, host the Formula 1 every year and have a bunch of protests against the ruling family once in a while. 

In ARMA I enjoy flying helicopters and planes but I'm terrible at flying them. I also enjoy sniping but I had no clue how to zero my weapon until a week back (after some 120+ hours of game time).

Sometimes I kill things, it makes me very happy. I frequently check the scoreboard to see if I'm doing better than my peers so that we can brag about it later. Also I despise casual gamers because I think it's cool to hate console scrubs. 

I've been a console scrub for about 8 years, it feels good to ascend to the master race. I'm thinking of getting a golden colour bath robe.

Jokes aside, really looking forward to spending time on EU3#. I haven't played a lot of tactical shooters, it's liberating.

I've played EVE Online for about 3 years and I'm aware of comms discipline and precise communication. I think I'll be a good fit. 

Basically what I said was I know when to shut up and take orders. 

So see you guys out there. 

Let's be friends

:rolleyes: