EU3 TRAINING NIGHT - THURSDAY MARCH 3 19:00 GMT

Ryko

Hi friends, quick message. 

I can't see the required mods on EU3# server in game (from server list). 

I loaded up all the mods and the server is green but I'm getting kicked (obviously cause not all the mods are in use). What mods are loaded currently?

Side note: arma3sync repo is not working for me for some reason, I manually downloaded all the mods for EU3# and dumped them in a folder (and launched it from arma3sync)

Looks like a could really use an update on like every basic stuff that isnt on EU1/2 :P

Got my first TK allready (sorry Origins :( ) by communicationproblems. Got stuck in different ACRE channel and didnt know what the F i was doing  :wacko:

(Stuck in channel 16, still dont know the command/keybinding to return to channel 1)

I also noticed that everybodys voice sounded so quiet in ACRE. Whats the reason and can i do something about it?

Appreciate the help, see you guys tonight

Edit: problem solved to go back to channel 1 (TY very much Amentes)

No clue yet about the silent voices tough ;)

Thank you Colsta!

And thank you Ryko for making this trainingnight happen. Also thx to Amentes & Ghostdragon as they were great teachers!

No problem anytime you need anything or wonder something then don't hesitate to ask :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

It was a great turn out, and a great training night, thanks for that Ryko i've also got some screenshots of (basically) everyone on the marksman range.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mof4l6mqiaulen8/2016-03-03_00001.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aoamg7cwhlo0mab/2016-03-03_00002.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/slpkcngxrscirco/2016-03-03_00003.jpg?dl=0

Yesterday was the first time I was able to join the training session and I really wanna say thank you to everyone involved.

Thank you Ryko for the setup, all the organization stuff and probably a ton of work, nobody ever gets to see, because "it" just works.

I also wanna thank Mouldy and Copey, who did a very good job at the training module I attended.

No chaos, very straightforward, informative, well prepared.

I m looking forward to the next session.

*cyberspace high five*

I'll just put a little thank you here. Thank you for taking the time needed to set these missions up, for taking time to pass on your knowledge to us newer players.

I will definitely try and attend to more of these, to learn about the more advanced mechanics in the future.