Arma 3 Steam sale 50%

DerRoteKoyote

Saved 160$?

Even if you bought Arma 3, the DLC pack and Apex update for full price, that's barely 100$
I would assume most players here bought both Arma 3 and Apex prior to full release, and thus got a bit of a discount aswell. I must be missing something? How could one possibly spend 260$ on Arma?

Im not paying the price for ApeX right now. 30eur for a DLC is a bit of a joke. Just wait few months it will go down, and there will be 50% steam sales.

Ain't a DLC though, it's an expansion.

It completely renovates a lot of stuff in ArmA and will add a load of shit, including Tanoa.

Seems a bit steep but I'd say it's worth the money. 

Haha I'm not an ausie I was looking at full price not the current sale price.

Arma 3 44.99€

Arma 3 DLC bundle 19.99€

Arma 3 Apex 29.99€ (full price, not the current discount)

Total: 94.97€

or

102,92USD

Theese are all full prices, arn't they? I'm still confused :)

60 euro for arma (digital deluxe edit)

10-15 for carts (never us it)

20 for the marksman dlc

also 20 for the heli stuff that i pay

So arma push in steam logic back to 60 euro if apex relase....Mhhh okay, but i buy the apex then i got no other game with 3000+ hours gametime :D

also there no micro sales in the game like the EA Games and if EA will got arma we will play now Arma 9, every year 60 euro (100 for de deluxe edit) 1,50euro for a camo on the gun 2 euro for unlocking the flashlight slot and.......

60 euro for arma (digital deluxe edit)

10-15 for carts (never us it)

20 for the marksman dlc

also 20 for the heli stuff that i pay

So arma push in steam logic back to 60 euro if apex relase....Mhhh okay, but i buy the apex then i got no other game with 3000+ hours gametime :D

also there no micro sales in the game like the EA Games and if EA will got arma we will play now Arma 9, every year 60 euro (100 for de deluxe edit) 1,50euro for a camo on the gun 2 euro for unlocking the flashlight slot and.......

Karts was never 10-15 Euro, the DLC pack with karts, marksmen and helicopters was 20 euro all together

Karts was a really small and cheap one and as far as I remember they havn't changed the base price of neither karts nor base game.

Karts is 1.49 Euro

Helicopters 12.99

Marksmen 12.99

Or you get the pack with theese 3 for 20 Euro :)

I can't remember how much I've spent on Arma 3, but it's easily below 100 Euro.

Bought base game with the alpha discount for 25 Euro (or something like that), then bought the DLC pack for 20 and then bought Apex for the 23.99 preorder deal

So I've probably spent around 70 Euro in total for Arma, and the ammount of content for that price is nothing but Amazing. Sure, I would love Arma to run a little better, but people can't really blame Bohemia Interactive for not delivering. You got so much content, so manny hours of gameplay for such a steal.

I could easily have paid 200+ euro for all hours of fun that Arma 3 has given me, luckily I didn't need to :)