Good Bye Everybody

Mr.Mustache

i know this is not the rigth place to put this but WTF.

i'm saying goodbye becuse i got banned on Teamspeak for 7 days becuse i was playing Arma 3 Wasteland while sitting in the Eu1 channel. and for some reason Dave banned me for nothing. so Good Bye Everybody won't be comming on eney more just to get banned. and i will of couse say that it has been fun playing on here for half a year. and i have gotten a lot of frends. But when u get banned for nothing its just BullS*it. so thanks for letting me play. This is Mustache Singing Of ;(

It was clearly explained last night to you that if you were to get banned again it would be a permanent one. I entered the EU1 channel to start playing to find you and two others being disruptive by playing wasteland, crossed comms is no fun for anyone & instructed you to make your own channel in the other games (this is exactly what it's for) and you did. Then you came back and started again, I told you not to do it up in the EU1 channel to which you said words to the effect of "Well I am and you can't ban me for it". Guess what, I can & did. I decided to be generous and give you only a week instead of a permanent one that you were due.

It was clearly explained last night to you that if you were to get banned again it would be a permanent one. I entered the EU1 channel to start playing to find you and two others being disruptive by playing wasteland, crossed comms is no fun for anyone & instructed you to make your own channel in the other games (this is exactly what it's for) and you did. Then you came back and started again, I told you not to do it up in the EU1 channel to which you said words to the effect of "Well I am and you can't ban me for it". Guess what, I can & did. I decided to be generous and give you only a week instead of a permanent one that you were due.

But Why??? I have seen many players playing orther games and sitting in the EU1 channel while admis where there and they didn't get a ban. this time i was simply just playing a nother game mode in arma. if u are not allowed to do that then there should be a rule about it. 

Sad to see you leave over this little incident.

Should've just used common sense and listened to our newly installed surpreme leader.

i will come back. at summer or something like that. i REALLY need a break from playing. so i can get better work and earn something to day i'm only getting 20DKK in an hour. and by the the i get back i migth also have a Real PC whit a non-broken screen :D

Mustache the other people might be playing in other games while in channel but they don't interrupt the gameplay because u are interrupting the come to talk to people you p!may with when instead you could have made your own channel. And on top of that your blatent disrespect to the staff. If you have a problem with the way a staff member is handling something ask to be taken into another channel and talk it out, or disconnect and cool off. Don't backmouth the staff. You should be thankful because you have not been permanently banned even though you were warned you would be.

I hope to see you ingame :) come back when you are ready