EU3 Meeting

Thanks origins, was a good listen.

In regards to ACRE I feel it was a good change however the issue was how it was implamented (no communication with the players and no testing) and then not supported by mission makers after it was implamented untill ryko and yourself started to look into the issues.

With the point about Charlie for learning, I think that is also a brilliant idea especially if those players attach through the in game system and change colour to one that is not being used for fireteams so that they can be located easily

Thanks origins, was a good listen.

In regards to ACRE I feel it was a good change however the issue was how it was implamented (no communication with the players and no testing) and then not supported by mission makers after it was implamented untill ryko and yourself started to look into the issues.

Excuse me ? 

I spent hours making functions etc to try to get it sorted with channel naming so that eu3 players could have a easy usage of it instead of having to use the map to put down channel markers. And this was after I said I was moving to Valiant. Also there was a lot of players using Arsenal radios which broke it too so that was a variable we could not control.

Bacon spent hours too trying to fix it too by tweaking and altering what I wrote.

Hell I even wrote code when I was on a business trip...

Me, Ryko and Origins was on to something that eventually didn't pan out as; well it worked on one dedicated but then stopped working so now we are not using channel names any more. So now it works straight out of the box as long as you don't use Arsenal to get your radio.

So before you go and say stuff you clearly don't know about get your fucking facts straight cause you just shit all over my work trying to fix it.

Excuse me ? 

I spent hours making functions etc to try to get it sorted with channel naming so that eu3 players could have a easy usage of it instead of having to use the map to put down channel markers. And this was after I said I was moving to Valiant. Also there was a lot of players using Arsenal radios which broke it too so that was a variable we could not control.

Bacon spent hours too trying to fix it too by tweaking and altering what I wrote.

Me, Ryko and Origins was on to something that eventually didn't pan out as; well it worked on one dedicated but then stopped working so now we are not using channel names any more. So now it works straight out of the box as long as you don't use Arsenal to get your radio.

So before you go and say stuff you clearly don't know about get your fucking facts straight cause you just shit all over my work trying to fix it.

^^ This.

Excuse me ? 

^^ this is what needs communicating, from the players POV there was no support. it was not until ryko started working that anything seemed to improve. 

As i said in the post COMMUNICATION needs to be improved so we have all the information before things like this happen in the future.