Admins at night

DaneJames

I know the server is EU, but the admins and owners have to realize that this being a popular server (Arma EU#1) people will want to play later at night/early morning. But this is ruined by lack of admins to oversee the kids that come on and tk at base or kill all the pilots then act innocent. Tonight I watch the player list drop dramatically because of children tking the moment you logged in. Is it at all possible to either make it white listed after a certain time or have admins that can look after the server at a time that is a little inconvenient for most. 

Welcome to the forums, I'd be happy to review some admin suggestions if you have any? Unfortunately I can't promise an admin shift roster as we don't pay them it would be unfair for me to force them to do that.

Also if you have any names of frequent trouble makers that would help us catch these guys.

Thanks for your patience

Perhaps some sort of form could be made where players can submit things like: TKer name, rough time of TK, screenshots, and maybe some comments on the incident.

That way players can report it at the time of it happening, rather than waiting for an admin and having to explain it to them hours later through TS, which I have done before and it isn't exactly smooth.

Perhaps some sort of form could be made where players can submit things like: TKer name, rough time of TK, screenshots, and maybe some comments on the incident.

That way players can report it at the time of it happening, rather than waiting for an admin and having to explain it to them hours later through TS, which I have done before and it isn't exactly smooth.

Sounds like a good idea. I'll do some research and see what will allow us to do that.

I think this is the simplest way to report. Nowadays, we do have players who shouted on TS but immediate actions were taken.

My reasons are still valid as it happens again as someone suggested a player report on the server would be good, only issue there is that 1 profile banned they can create another if i'm not mistaken, which brings me back to white list I for one would not argue if you took say Ahoy #2 or even created a new one (I'm aware this costs money) and just make it white listed/Trusted users just a thought. Thanks for replying by the way I hope we can sort this issue as a community. 

(Not A Bribe In Any Way)

I would happily donate to the server if issues like this where fixed I just cant justify supporting something that people don't feel truly care, I'm not the only one to feel this way and I do speak to a lot of people on the server i'm in and out of groups daily. Thanks Again.

I am in the US EST timezone, and will try to be on whenever i can playing, and keeping an eye out now that i got my computer up and running. If you see me in teamspeak or have any questions and im in a locked channel shoot me a poke.

If i remember correctly, yes we do ban UID'S but if required we could do an IP Ban and that would stop a player from joining the server unless they get a new internet service. Im actually curious though i dont think when we ban a UID they can create another profile... i think the UID is for any profile's on the particular game. 

My reasons are still valid as it happens again as someone suggested a player report on the server would be good, only issue there is that 1 profile banned they can create another if i'm not mistaken, which brings me back to white list I for one would not argue if you took say Ahoy #2 or even created a new one (I'm aware this costs money) and just make it white listed/Trusted users just a thought. Thanks for replying by the way I hope we can sort this issue as a community. 

(Not A Bribe In Any Way)

I would happily donate to the server if issues like this where fixed I just cant justify supporting something that people don't feel truly care, I'm not the only one to feel this way and I do speak to a lot of people on the server i'm in and out of groups daily. Thanks Again.

Hi Dane we understand your concerns 

just to give you a headsup we do ban on UID that also means that iff a player gets banned he needs to buy a new copy off Arma before he can play again withouth getting unbanned

Making a new profile wont fix it for them 

Also iff there isnt a admin online on that moment you can mostly try to catch us on TS  or on the forum and iff you even supply Shadow play or Screenshots we will handle after the act also 

Greets Sozio