Abandon Ship! [Squad]

Infected

Question

Okay, so, I think everyone realises this, but the Squad serveres are not getting used, for what I've ever seen. The servers could be changed to something else, or just removed in general so that there's gonna be more space for servers for other games in the future.

Just thought I would throw this in there, it's not really Arma related, but it's here now.

9 answers to this question

Okay, so, I think everyone realises this, but the Squad serveres are not getting used, for what I've ever seen. The servers could be changed to something else, or just removed in general so that there's gonna be more space for servers for other games in the future.

Just thought I would throw this in there, it's not really Arma related, but it's here now.

Keep in mind, people havent been playing it for a while, cause of the horrid patches that appeared.

Now however it's solid and only a matter of time before someone arranges a group to jump start those server.

Once the vehicles get added in to the build, then activity increase is bound to happen on Squad.

Keep in mind, people havent been playing it for a while, cause of the horrid patches that appeared.

Now however it's solid and only a matter of time before someone arranges a group to jump start those server.

Once the vehicles get added in to the build, then activity increase is bound to happen on Squad.

From current updates, that seems kind of far away.

Last patch got my fps back to solid ground, so.... must be something,which it doesn't like about your computer or configuration your using.

That's not exactly what I meant.

Last update were scopes and sights for the AK and other Insurgent and Russian weapons, which were heavily needed. And there's still a lot of gameplay-wise stuff that is missing which is currently more needed than a Humvee, but they wont be noticed as much and definately wont bring in a lot of new players.

I bought Squad and only have a few hours in-game, however those few hours playing with a proper squad were great fun.  As we all know, the game is still Alpha and as such players will have slightly differing experiences as it stabilises.  When we're joined the AW servers, they seem to fill up in about 10-15mins so there are a lot of players out there looking for decent servers.

Give it time and the game will mature further and interest will gain, fact of the matter is there are also a lot of other games competing for our attention at present.

I am looking forward to the next Squad Game Night though.

I bought Squad and only have a few hours in-game, however those few hours playing with a proper squad were great fun.  As we all know, the game is still Alpha and as such players will have slightly differing experiences as it stabilises.  When we're joined the AW servers, they seem to fill up in about 10-15mins so there are a lot of players out there looking for decent servers.

Give it time and the game will mature further and interest will gain, fact of the matter is there are also a lot of other games competing for our attention at present.

I am looking forward to the next Squad Game Night though.

Although I haven't played the game for a bit now, I might have to give it a run and get signed for the next Squad Game Night then!