[GAMENIGHT 6/2/16] CRESCENT WIND

Icy

Waiting time was not enjoyable: I understand it's a zeus made mission but couldn't more stuff have been placed down and organized before hand?

I'm sure part of this was Command getting everyone organized and ready to move out.  It did not help that ACRE was not cooperating and some times people could not hear people.

Dis-organization: not a host or Zeus issue, but there was an incident where alpha had cleared a town and outlying farm, was about to depart then was asked to investigate a parachute that had come down in the town, which was then told to be a crate, queue a 5 minute search that turned up nothing then command told us to disregard the search. After that it was small leadership irks, indecisiveness mostly.

All I can say to that is sometimes you are ordered to go 500m left, take a hill, and then go 500m right again.  It may not make sense to you but there's a higher purpose.  I would rather Alpha got sent out to investigate the parachute rather than just leave it alone and have it bite us in the ass later on.

-R

I agree with Pancake.

Regarding the parachute, after a while of looking it was on a hill beside command.

When we were ordered to clear a village, we were taking fire from behind us and had to turn our backs to follow the order - main issue was command/SL should have taken heed of that and adapted the plan. In both situations, a bit more communication would have meant a smoother experience.

I appreciate commanding can be difficult, but it's harder to enjoy the game when you're receiving orders in that situation. I think a pre-set plan which can serve as the backbone is a good idea.

Again, thanks for hosting.