John McClane Stopping by

John McClane

Hey everyone, i just wanted to stop by and say hello. Its been a long time since i have been in game and missed playing arma A LOT!!!!

For those of you who do not know me, i started playing with AW around Arma 3 Bata and the Initial full release of arma, but because my computer was too old i could not play the game. So i ended up playing some other games such as Eve Online, Space Engineer's Far cry etc etc. 

But i have some good news, because i have been working so much i have a realitivly nice tax return so i plan on upgrading my computer within the next month. Ill be getting a brand new Motherboard, CPU, GPU, and ram, and a new 1 TB hard drive. So i hope the community is going strong and still has room for me. I will hopefully be able to start playing by the end of February at the latest.

I REALLY look forward to meeting all of the new community member's/staff, and will be lurking around the forums to introduce myself and get back in the swing of things. :) 

My new Hardware.

ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger

Intel Core i7-6700 8M 3.4 GHz LGA 1151

G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin
     DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z170
     Platform / Intel X99 Platform Desktop Memory
     Model F4-3200C16D-16GTZB  

Seagate Constellation ES ST1000NM0011
            1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
            3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive Bare Drive 

Thanks for you're time.

See you on the Battlefield. 

Get an SSD.

If not getting one is a money issue, go for an i5 instead of an i7, and spend that wad of cash on one.

And welcome back, I suppose? :)

I dont really need an SSD, and because the seagate is built for enterprise use, it will last much longer and hold up better.

• 2 weeks later...