Luetin's PVP ZEUS Friday 29 [23:00 GMT - 18:00 EST]

Guest Luetin

Welcome.

Now this will be the second night of PVP missions and it is open to ahoyworld members ONLY.

I was going to post a signup for this as there will be limited slots available. This week we should have respawning vehicles medics 2 pilots per team and more. As I say I was going to post a signup but as I havent done this before I couldnt find anyone to assist guiding me with this. I think actually we can probably manage without it. What I will do is just get two rooms put up on TS that require ahoyworld status (if admins allow me to do this) and then we will password the server again.

If you want to play you will join these two rooms either CSAT or NATO 22 slots available for each including pilots. I hope we will have enough for both sides, if not then we may have to open to public players.

The password for the server will be given to these TS channels.

Please be in the TS at 22:30 GMT / 17:30 EST if you wish to play. We obviously need balance on teams so we may need to adjust for this.

Thats my plan, its still experimenting somewhat but we move closer to pinning this down as an easy to run regular exciting event.

Stay tuned for more info - please POST YOUR INTEREST in comments below.

LT

as asked above obviously this is for Friday.

please watch this space, I will try and post an actual signup thing tonight/tomorrow

Would love to come, last time was a Blast. Just one more question are there gonna be a one or two pilots per team this time around?

Sorry for asking so many questions :P

Edit: shit read it as 2 medics and just "pilots". Hopefully 2 pilots won't get to OP but I guess we will see

@Anyone, 

This week we should have respawning vehicles medics 2 pilots per team and more.

So 2 pilots :)

Will try and join, if I am able. 

Question for LT,

About the respawning vehicles mechanic , you mean that vehicles will respawn when destroyed OR vehicles which act like a spawn location for players (like tents last time)?

What about us who's new on ahoyworld? I havn't got my ahoy world status on TS yet (have only been on the TS 2 or 3 times).

I hope everything works out fine, because theese kind of organized events, against real players, with real teamplay seems far too amazing to miss out on :)

What about us who's new on ahoyworld? I havn't got my ahoy world status on TS yet (have only been on the TS 2 or 3 times).

I hope everything works out fine, because theese kind of organized events, against real players, with realt teamplay seems far too amazing to miss out on :)

Well i dont ahev myne on TS eitheryet, but given the fact you respond to this forum will probably be enough i suppose, or rather hope :D

So tonight my plan is to have you all be on TS at about 10:30 I decided I wouldnt do a sign up form but remembering this is open for Ahoy members first.

We will see how many we get and then if we have enough we will begin if not I will open it up to some publics.

I have some missions and everything should run pretty smooth. Just depends how much turnout we get so please tell other Ahoy members