Alex Gambino

Alex_Rollings20

Ingame name:

Alex Gambino

Why do you think you were banned?:

I was in the War Thunder channel with my buddy Dwayne and he was suddenly perma-banned. (I didn't know the reason first but I do now). Since I was confused, I sent an admin a message saying "hey, my buddy Dwayne just got banned, could we talk about why he was banned? thanks :)". I think the admin's name was MuckDuck. Anyway, I didn't get a reply but instead I also got banned but for reason "Ban evasion". 

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*:

To this day, I still don't understand why this ban was placed as I hadn't ever been banned before this. I have been a fair, loyal, legitimate player on this community since I first started. The only bad thing I have ever done was creating two other forum account to boost someone's poll. I apologise for doing this as I know it was wrong, I was just in a silly mood that day. I really like this community and I would love to be able to play here again and I would love for the ban to be removed.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?:

I am only banned on TS3 and on the website

When were you banned?*:

Early November 2015

You were banned for assisting your friend in his deceit. Initially you were not going to be banned, that was until I looked into your account as part of the investigation into Dwayne. Upon doing so I found the two accounts you had created with the sole purpose to manipulate the poll which your friend had made. This gives me probable cause to assume you were in on the act with Dwayne, you knew he was previously banned and you continued to prevent his detection.

It takes time to create two accounts, at no point did you stop to consider other people? Whether it was wrong to do what you were doing? The poll manipulation on its own is a trivial act which I don't even care about, but it opens the doors to many things, your ban is one of them.

Hi David, thanks for the response. I made the accounts to boost Dwayne's poll becasue it was an addon which we really wanted to get added to the server. At that point, I didn't know that he was previously banned from ahoy world. I was only told this by him after I had been banned, when I asked him why he was banned. I din't make those accounts to try and mask his ban as I didn't even know it existed. I was just trying to boost the poll. Up until a few months ago, I thought that the ban which he recieved with me in his presence was his only ban. I apologize if I made it look like I was in on the act with him, as that is untrue.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts