Fraggloid

Fraggloid

Ingame Name*: Fraggloid

Why do you think you were banned?: "For being aggressive towards other players" is what I was told, but I don't feel this is a fair and accurate representation of events.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: Well, other parties involved received warnings. I feel as though I was banned for being part of more than one situation involving admin resolution. I was on the receiving end of a lot of insults and abuse, and I feel as though my reaction to that was, while not ideal, justified.

We've had a large amount of new players on the server recently, and they ask a LOT of questions that could easily be answered by reading the rules and guides; some of them then go on to presumably not do so, and break rules. Having to tell them to read the rules multiple times, when there is no admin or mod available to enforce the recommendation, is somewhat tedious. When they start to needlessly insult and berate you with extreme language, a line needs to be drawn.

As far as I'm aware, the warnings I've received in the last 48 hours are all due to misunderstandings, and I'd like to be given a second chance to explain the situations out to a staff member, and see what they say. I'm aware that it may take longer than the length of my ban to do this, but I'm more concerned about the existence of the ban on my record. I take pride in not requiring punishment.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: I'm not entirely sure who issued the ban itself (Raz maybe?), but Raz, Smiley, Miksi, and I believe S0zi0 were all present.

When were you banned?*: around 18:50 GMT today.

Have you actually tried to contact a mod during the last 48 hours during any of these issues? Because i've been on teamspeak for virtually the last two days including since 12pm today and no body has alerted me to any new users being abusive on eu3?

Just to add once again. No one has used the new player report form to report any issues when a moderator hasn't been available...?

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts