Operation: URGENT FURY

Time of preparation @ TS: 20:00 PM GMT

Time of operation start: 20:30 GMT

Time of operation end: Around 22:30/23:00 PM GMT

Type of gameplay: CO-OP Assault

Mods: EU#3 Repository Mods

THIS IS A NO-BS-REALISM MISION.

WE DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO KNOW ALL THE MILL-SIM STUFF,

HOWEVER IF YOU DO NOT OBEY THE CHAIN OF COMMAND AND/OR HARM THE FLOW OF THE MISSION,

YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GAMENIGHT.

Sahrani campaign storyline:

Sahrani has been in chaos by the recent Civil War. The goverment has been overthrown and videos have shown up of executions of high-ranked Politcal members of the NATO friendly sided goverment As the island group is a part of the NATO Force they will now be supported by them with any means necesarry. Hoewever, before the main force arrives a small QRF of American soldiers whom where posted nearby have been ordered to migrate to the North-East airfield on the island of Antigua.

GAMENIGHT 9/1/16 RECAP

After one of the most bloody engagements of the Sahrani conflict in BAGANGO, where US Marines defended the town against most of the rebel forces, NATO has now turned into attacking mode with more of NATO`s designated forces arriving. Because of earlier captured positions such as the northern hills and the castle NATO now has full control of the Upper northen part of Sahrani, however insurgent activity is expected.

OPORD:

SITUATION
The Joint Intelligence Committee assess that the threat of hostile military action in vicinity EVERON is now SEVERE, meaning an attack could occur at any time in the next two weeks and may do so without further warning signs.

All NATO forces in the SAHRANI vicinity have been ordered to NATO ALERT STATE ORANGE.

MISSION
US NATO forces will conduct recon around O.P IXEL to clear rebel enemy reconnaissance camps that would prevent the ''act-of-surprise'' on initial assault of the rebels entrenched position near EVERON.

FRIENDLY FORCES in the meantime can aquire boats in order to sucessfully assault BARRACKS via sea in cohesion with friendly forces conducting the recon.

SUPPORT & SERVICES
a) CASEVAC will be via Medical choppers in vicinity of EVERON
b ) Munitions, support weapons and OTHER will be by CROSSROADS and Vortex

c) Ground & Aerial support includes aerial recon by UAV Operator attached to CMD, aswell as 1x Bradley controlled by Hammer, Talon, MMG & MAT.

MAP DATA

v2aYW6C.png

Click here to sign up!

(Dont sign up if you are not sure you can come)

MAT= 3/3

PILOT/CO-PILOT= 3/4

Hammer might be scrapped after careful consideration.

Game night Info:

Load outs: Pre- set.

Join in Progress: Allowed, Will have password viewable in TS.

Units will be deployed to the AO in waves, subject to commands approval. Also counts for LZ.

Re-spawning: allowed

This mission is a custom realism mission. Bring your A-Game.

Experiences may vary greatly from player to player in comparison to the usual EU#3 nights.

Normal game night rules apply, if you can’t cope with waiting to get back into the area of operations or planning please do not join.

Thread can be updated in the coming week with more info.

Support Units:

If you sign up solo for a support unit slot there is a high chance you will be replaced at start of mission planning for pre-made groups.

This is due to numerous reasons decided by me, Icy.

Feel free to take my signature, especially if you attended 9/1/16`s gamenight!

Could we please stop complaining about ACRE.

Seriously we'll just remove ACRE; mute the channel and force you to do morse code with flashlights, because that sounds like a much better solution at this rate. :P

I'm up for that.

With the hour change I'll probably be able to join right as it starts then.

I still won't sign up because I can't promise I'll be here by 2000. Besides, since the support roles seem to be all taken, I'll take whatever I can get.