Hello All + Thanks AHOYWORLD!

fir_nev

Hi There,

I have been watching LT's YT videos playing ARMA 3 and got super interested in it. After my lovely wife surprised me with the sponsoring of my new gaming rig last December, I decided to purchase it during the winter sale (also by the wife).

ARMA 3 is not easy with its steep learning curve but the guidance of AHOYWORLD's community makes it comforting.

Having been in a squad guided by a good SL was a great experience. It was a pleasure to be playing in a server with an accommodating community.

Special Thanks to:

Citizen

Tom

Mohamed

Il Griso

Pronox

Pilger

And others whom I failed to mention

Thank you for being an awesome host, AHOYWORLD!

I hope your relation isnt going to suffer due to playing arma. After all, finding such a nice wife is harder as finding a good arma server. I have posted my profile on many datingsites, none turned up so far. Im not sure its becouse im honest about playing arma or mentioning muliple mental/social disorders i seem to have, maybe you can give me some advice? 

I hope your relation isnt going to suffer due to playing arma. After all, finding such a nice wife is harder as finding a good arma server. I have posted my profile on many datingsites, none turned up so far. Im not sure its becouse im honest about playing arma or mentioning muliple mental/social disorders i seem to have, maybe you can give me some advice? 

I have no advice for U, man... It just happened! For me, as long as the wife is happy, I am happy.

Just be patient. Hang in there.