Hail Hydra

Phil Coulson

Hello there! 

I played a few times on your invade and annex server for ArmA 3 and  Ioved it. I was in a squad qith about 10 poeple and we were working very well together. I have so much fun playing the game the way it's supposed to be played. You guys offered me this opportunity, so that's why I' mgonna hang around here for a while I think.

Hope to see you guys in game! :)

If you ever fancy playing, what some may call an even more team play and coordinated Arma 3 experience, you can always jump in to Ahoy World's third Arma server EU#3.

EU#3 is different from the more popular and commonly used EU#1, mainly due to EU#3 being a modded server running about 30 different addons.

I can assure you that 90% of the time you will find EU#3 a more team based and organised server (if thats what your in to which some may not) where the majority of the people are friendly and willing to help as well as motivated in working together and keeping it at a realistic but equally fun experience for every player.

EU#3 is, however, a bit of a steep learning curve but I can promise you that if your in to or looking for a more realistic or simply team based and fun experience then EU#3 tops many of EU#1's limitations in doing so.

A guide on how to get EU#3 working (which some, including myself, may struggle with due to the set up of it) can be found here: http://www.ahoyworld.co.uk/topic/3174-how-to-download-the-allowed-addons-the-modded-addons/

If you do decide to follow this guide and join us on EU#3 then I would highly recommend ignoring the 'TFAR' part of the guide as we no longer use that mod and instead I suggest you jump on to Ahoy World's TeamSpeak and look for assistance from a EU#3 Moderator or possibly a EU#3 player (look for the TeamSpeak tags next to peoples names to find this). This assistance will be beneficial in installing the recently added 'ACRE' mod.

If you do decide that EU#3 is what your looking for I hope to see you on. I think EU#3 is never truly pressed for player slots as EU#1 is and could always use more people to join.

If you ever fancy playing, what some may call an even more team play and coordinated Arma 3 experience, you can always jump in to Ahoy World's third Arma server EU#3.

EU#3 is different from the more popular and commonly used EU#1, mainly due to EU#3 being a modded server running about 30 different addons.

I can assure you that 90% of the time you will find EU#3 a more team based and organised server (if thats what your in to which some may not) where the majority of the people are friendly and willing to help as well as motivated in working together and keeping it at a realistic but equally fun experience for every player.

EU#3 is, however, a bit of a steep learning curve but I can promise you that if your in to or looking for a more realistic or simply team based and fun experience then EU#3 tops many of EU#1's limitations in doing so.

A guide on how to get EU#3 working (which some, including myself, may struggle with due to the set up of it) can be found here: http://www.ahoyworld.co.uk/topic/3174-how-to-download-the-allowed-addons-the-modded-addons/

If you do decide to follow this guide and join us on EU#3 then I would highly recommend ignoring the 'TFAR' part of the guide as we no longer use that mod and instead I suggest you jump on to Ahoy World's TeamSpeak and look for assistance from a EU#3 Moderator or possibly a EU#3 player (look for the TeamSpeak tags next to peoples names to find this). This assistance will be beneficial in installing the recently added 'ACRE' mod.

If you do decide that EU#3 is what your looking for I hope to see you on. I think EU#3 is never truly pressed for player slots as EU#1 is and could always use more people to join.

Looks pretty cool. I'm definitely gonna take try it out.