Cheesecake

chicken_bananas

Ingame Name*: Cheesecake and on ts3 chicken_bananas

Why do you think you were banned?: Arma 3: Singing in direct chat? Ts3: no idea.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I played alot on AW servers without singing on direct chat and it wont happen again.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Mykerm, think it was something like that

When were you banned?*: a few days ago, i believe the 30th january

Err no, Concerning that you cant remember your actions at the time of ban...

You were banned for your attitude and comments towards another player who in the beginning of the conversation simply asked a question about the game.

Perhaps you will recall such comments as:

[2015-12-31 | 17:05:06] (Global) Cheesecake: "you get wet dreams about trolls?"

and 

[2015-12-31 | 17:08:06] (Global) Cheesecake:" I think you are the asshole without friends here :) "

While the player these comments were aimed at took easy offence to earlier comments this is still not acceptable behaviour on your'e part.

MykeyRM

Err no, Concerning that you cant remember your actions at the time of ban...

You were banned for your attitude and comments towards another player who in the beginning of the conversation simply asked a question about the game.

Perhaps you will recall such comments as:

[2015-12-31 | 17:05:06] (Global) Cheesecake: "you get wet dreams about trolls?"

and 

[2015-12-31 | 17:08:06] (Global) Cheesecake:" I think you are the asshole without friends here :) "

While the player these comments were aimed at took easy offence to earlier comments this is still not acceptable behaviour on your'e part.

MykeyRM

The guy who was "asking questions about the game" came up to me and spanky and called us "faggots" in direct chat and wrote "stop living with mum and dad and get a job and grow the fuck up" in global. Anyways, the majority of the conversation was in direct chat, where he came up to spanky and me and i was singing, for what he called us faggots. My reply "you get wet dreams about trolls?" was to a 4th guy who was making a joke about the "fight" and not ment offensive in any way.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts