Complaint regards a ban

Jayden

Hello,

This is a complaint regards a ban.

The ban reason is "GET OUT AND CELEBRATE DAMMIT"

Expect the wrong spelling of "Damn it" this ban reason is hilarious.

Teammates where shooting in base, so i shot them down and get banned,

The next point is, that a permanently ban is a too hard punishment for trying to help.

I hope you can help me.

If my program was able to record this, i could upload a video of that.

Forgetting for a moment your disregard for the prescribed ban appeal procedure, you have pointed out some discrepancy in the spelling of your ban message. While I applaud your intentions your own message is littered with mistakes so let me take this opportunity to begin to correct you.

Hello,

You got this one right.

This is a complaint regards a ban.

*regarding not regards

The ban reason is "GET OUT AND CELEBRATE DAMMIT"

I'll let this one go but you missed the full stop

Expect the wrong spelling of "Damn it" this ban reason is hilarious.

What are you expecting? Perhaps you took exception to the ban? Except and expect might have the same letters but mean very different things, let's try and get them in the correct order.

"Dammit" is obviously a contraction, given your lack of ability to express yourself in the English language you would do well to refrain from criticising others.

Teammates where shooting in base, so i shot them down and get banned,

*where or were? Also you're mixing your tenses please just pick one and stick with it.

The next point is, that a permanently ban is a too hard punishment for trying to help.

Permanent ban or permanently ban? Come on, really?

Too hard? Funny you managed to get one.

Did you make any effort to contact the admin team before deciding that you would try to discipline players yourself?

I hope you can help me.

If my program was able to record this, i could upload a video of that.

Please post a correctly formatted ban appeal and include any evidence that can corroborate your version of events.

Happy new year.

Your complaint has been looked into and the member of staff is aware that it was not logged properly.

With that being said, team-killing is not permitted on our servers under any circumstances, regardless of whether it is intended to "help" keep the servers clean. From an administration perspective it is difficult to keep track of who is team-killing for fun, who is doing it to try and carry out justice or who is just saying they're helping to escape a ban. I appreciate the effort to help if that is what you were doing however you should have contacted a member of staff if there was a problem instead of taking matters into your own hands.

Seeing as this was written as a complaint no further action will be taken regarding your status on the servers.

If you would like for the ban to be removed then please post a separate Ban Appeal following these exact guidelines: 

http://www.ahoyworld.co.uk/topic/2656-ban-appeal-procedure-read-before-posting/

I advise you to be 100% honest in your appeal.

- Danny (Community Referee)