Star Citizen lads?

Johnson

• 9 months later...

Please keep in mind that its an alpha. Its basically a playable tech demo at least as of right now.

However they are going to release the "actual" first part of the MMORPG universe within the next 3 months and SQ42 is to be released in Q1 '17 from what I can tell.

If you are interested in the game I would recommend waiting for mid November as there's likely going to be a free flight weekend where everybody can try the game and everything it has to offer for free.

If you are considering to back the game right now Im going to say it one more time: It is a playable techdemo as of right now. There isnt much to do and there isnt much content. Only back if you're really into spaceships

The entry package with SQ42 in the store is about $90 right now but if you would like to back you can drop me a pm and I might be able to help you out to get in for about half of that price.

If you would like to get an idea about whats about to drop in the next couple of months I'd recommend watching this video. Its pretty much NMS in beautiful!

Video

Oh yea it is but from a gameplay persective there just isnt much to do right now. I just think its important that people know about the lack of content otherwise they might spend $75+ on the game but end up being disappointed.

That being said I think they have a full refund policy so you could get your full money charged back within 14 days of the purchase. Dont quote me on that tho - I regret not a single penny I spent!

On 15/10/2016 at 6:23 PM, Phillipo Blendvigski said:

I have the game. 

I installed the game.

I have shit internet.

2 weeks later i play.

1 day later update comes out.

I need to redownload now. 

NEVER GOING TO DO THAT 

Not sure when the new update is coming out, but I find that leaving it to install overnight works best.

On 19.10.2016 at 8:04 PM, Razor6014 said:

Well Avocados already started on the testing so in about 3 weeks ..  ? 

Did they? 

A source would be greatly appreciated. I just saw that they've been inviting now Avocados. Nobody mentioned 2.6 as far as I know.