19/12/15 Live Zeus Gamenight

Maps, Loadouts & Units  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which map?

2. 2. What kind of Loadout System?

• Pre-made Loadouts [LOCKED ARSENAL]
    • The usual [OPEN ARSENAL] (Normal restrictions apply)
  3. 3. What kind of extra units? (Choice plus basic opt 1.)

• Only infantry ( Humvees, the usual)
    • Tank Crew
    • Bradley Crew ( Or similar)
    • Two-Person Attack Chopper
    • Only Armor

19/12/15 Live Zeus Gamenight

Time: 19;00 UTC/20:00 CET.

Hody folks,

As you may have seen there is no "official" Gamenight post up for this weekend. With the holidays coming up I also don't expect nor plan on a game night until probably early January.

So I decided to take it on myself to throw together a simple (but always classy) Live Zeus Created Gamenight so that we can all have some fun times with some unique content before we all stuff ourselves with the Christmas stuffings!

As you might already have seen I have created a couple of polls to obtain your opinion on which map, Loadouts and assets I shall put in the Gamenight. Please do vote!

Keep in mind that with such a short time until the Gamenight I might not obtain all of your votes in time so please share the thread and I will monitor the results until Saturday afternoon when I add or remove parts of the mission basics!

SIGN-UPS?

There will be no sign up sheet, just show up with good attitude, game night rules do apply as usual and lets make it a pleasant Tactical focused night.

INTERESTED IN A ROLE?
I will most likely ask people who are interested in a leading role, have a team together for a armored unit or would like to be a pilot to sent me a ts message Saturday when we are in the lobby.

Hope to see you on the battlefield soon and don't forget the Ahoyworld meeting Saturday afternoon!

Hope to see you on the battlefield soon and don`t forget the Ahoyworld meeting saturday afternoon!

EDIT: Will be voting for first/third person at the start of the session using Strawpollerino.

heikki_v.jpg

So long as the pre-made loadouts are reasonable (i.e. not having 6 M57 clackers when EOD) then I'm down for them.

See you lot there

Yup, if you need help making some loadouts I can link you those from the PVP campaign I made, they are literally just direct rips from current duty US Marines.

Yup, if you need help making some loadouts I can link you those from the PVP campaign I made, they are literally just direct rips from current duty US Marines.

Please do, can you add them into the ''Loadout Master'' sqf before-hand with the correct corresponding names for the seperat sqf files?