EU #3 Tutorials

I'm happy to help out with the guides and it would be my pleasure to help make and possibly direct a vehicle guide for pilots and tankers.

I'm also really experienced in Ace advanced medical if you want some in depth information about it.

I'm sure Johnson would love to make one for MAT too.

Give me a good ol' poke on TS or add me on Steam: "Minipily" if you wanna talk about it.

I'd recommend talking to staff, it might be possible to make a playlist and add it to the Ahoy World YouTube Channel, would help it be seen.

I can't record gameplay, but I'm definitely willing to help you out with acting or writing.

I'm going to roll out the script for my team play episode today and ask for feedback and anything I've missed (im sure there is loads), keep an eye out :D

Edit,

Script for next video -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jLZvfrmA0QJiSgDFZij0ITK2eVpiIH7VMRPulQiBpUk/edit?usp=sharing

Here it is, Feedback and anything I have missed would be most appreciated (in terms of the teamplay demo's, I have a custom map and need 5 other players to rill the role's (Below) on Saturday afternoon (GMT).

Team Lead :

Autorifleman :

Asst. Autorifleman :

Marksman :

Grenadier : 

Rifleman : Lone

This may become a tedious task to start with, but at the end there is a short combat scenario to record and this will operate like normal Gauntlet (to a degree).

Thanks in advance,

Lone.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay guys, I haven't been around much recently cause My ram is malfunctioning, games freeze up on a regular basis making recording these tutorials nigh on impossible. The basic ones will be recorded soon (as soon as I have the money to replace my RAM) and I'll start talking to some other people about roll specific tutorials.

Thanks, Lone

Sorry about the delay guys, I haven't been around much recently cause My ram is malfunctioning, games freeze up on a regular basis making recording these tutorials nigh on impossible. The basic ones will be recorded soon (as soon as I have the money to replace my RAM) and I'll start talking to some other people about roll specific tutorials.

Thanks, Lone

If you haven't done so already and assuming your have two modules of RAM, try removing one and seeing if it helps. If one stick is failing, you'll be able to identify it through process of elimination and even though you'll have less RAM, be able to run stable with the other stick.