Viktor

Viktor

Viktor

I think i was banned cus i got a bit angry when someone teamkilled me and Said some bad words.

I think i should be ban liften cus you must understand dat i get a bit angry cus he teamkilled me over and over again.

The admins name is Sozio and only in arma 3

I was banned 29th november 2015 time was around 8 pm swedish time.

Hej Viktor 

Thank you for your appeal 

You are banned from the server for a week 

Because your behavior was quit disturbing. 

After i warned you and even had to kick you,

The first thing you did after the kick was writing something in group about the guy wich put it to the limit 

If some one TK you you should report it to us not take it out on the chat 

Also we got more reports about your behavior so if i was you i would look in to it yourself how you can fix it 

I leave it to the higerups if they want to reduce your ban  but for me the week stay's

Let me add someting as well.

I`ve kicked you and warned you before as well Viktor, you need to calm down a bit when playing Arma. Some players are new, especially this weekend when Arma was on sale, some try to troll, but some do come on just to cause havoc.

Like Soziopath said, don`t take it out in chat, if you can, record stuff, upload it to YT or somewhere and send us a link with a short description.

Im sorry but you must understand i get a bit angry but im very sorry about what happend.

Viktor we do understand that people can get angry.

But like Pero was saying you get kinda angry to much to fast 

so i would take this time to think about it yourself in how you can change that 

Final decision is that the week ban stays.

In future try and keep your emotions contained, otherwise you will find yourself being banned because of what somebody else has done. After all, it is only a game, no point getting angry over something so trivial. 

As the other guys have said, the best thing you can do is keep calm and report it to an admin or member of staff and let them deal with it.

Hey guys,

You may have seen me running Roadhouse squad on EU1, working together with whoever is up for some instant teamplay.

I can vouch for Victor that he's a good guy. Whenever he joins me he's always happy to communicate with microphone, polite, keen on working as a team and he follows instructions. He's also a good pilot.

He is however very young, 11 (I think I was the same age when I started playing BF1942 in multiplayer). He sometimes makes mistakes or doesn't fully understand the situation.

He has to learn from his mistakes so it's good that he has some time to consider what he's done wrong. But at heart he's a good kid who just needs to be shown the correct way to play and behave, by example. There are a lot of bad-mannered people on the internet, but I think at Ahoyworld he couldn't have gone to a better place with more respectful and mature people  :)

I hope you guys understand that he's young and if he messes up again please try to talk to him over microphone (group chat) and explain the situation to him, he's very receptive and I find he listens well. If I happen to be on and there's a problem with him please do not hesitate to contact me, I'll be happy to talk to him.

Best regards,

ShortsNL

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts