Error when joining EU#3 - "Error: creating weapon..."

Hi guys, i thought i'd try to join EU#3 and make sure everything was working after downloading all the mods/addons and playing on EU#1 a few times.

I'm using Arma3Sync to launch my game as per the forum guide and get the folllowing error when joining (followed by 'session lost'):-

"error: creating weapon rhs_weap_m107 with scope=private"

I googled it and found this page on the RHSMods site suggesting the error has been fixed but i'm not familiar with the mod to understand exactly what is going on.

If anyone has experienced/resolved this or can explain in laymans terms with me it'd be appreciated.

Regards, Alex.

I tried joining the server with the 'no logs' launch option set in Arma3Sync and I get the following error when joining:-

" 'C:... blah... Arma3\@outlw_magrepack\addons\outlw_magrepack.pbo', 'C:... blah... Arma3\@l_es\addons\l_es.pbo' are not signed by a key accepted by this server."

I've installed both official and modded respositories via Arma3Sync and both are upto date.

Regards, Alex.

What exactly are the restricted mods from Official on EU3? I'm about to trial-and-error my way through the list, maybe someone who knows more can save me some time.

I hope it's not DragonFyre.

Edit: It seems to be Laxemann's Enhanced Soundscape. A pity, I really like that one.

Edit 2: Just read up on ES and it seems that DragonFyre has it implemented already. No more sad face.

Thanks for the replies so far, so for clarity, to join the EU#3 Modded server, I should load the game with ONLY those addons from the Modded repository?  E,g, de-select the Official ones?

From the tutorial, it says "Allowed addons will work on all our ArmA3 servers (EU#1, #2 and #3).  Modded server addons will ONLY work on EU#3." - have I interpreted this incorrectly when trying to join with both Official and Modded modsets active?

Regards, Alex.

Modded EU#3 repo has addons you need to run on EU#3. Everything else doesn't have a key to run on EU#3.

This way we all run same addons that are required by the server.

Like @PERO has already said:

EU#1/EU#2 = "allowed" addons only

EU#3 = "modded" addons only

Regarding subforum, title may be misleading, addons are not modded in any way. They are for Modded Server which is Ahoy's EU#3.

Regading that m107MLGN0SC0P3 error, it was happening to all of us due to error in RHS coding I believe. Last update fixed it for me. And I'm not sure if it was depended on RHS. Can't recall actually when it was fixed.

For clarification on your last post: "Allowed" addons won't work on EU#3. But when you compare both, some are the same: CBA_A3, st_stamina_bar,...

If you want to stick on both EU#1/2 and EU#3 I'm suggesting since we have awesome tool Arma3Sync to organize with profiles or only with Modsets folders link for example

On EU#3 we follow basic command chain doctrine. Be sure to understand all the rules and guidelines on AhoyWorldForums. If happens that you don't know how to operate certain weapon or equipment always make sure to ask during non-combat session in EU#3 and training officer if available will be assigned to you.

Some mods from public repo can be used on modded as well, like DragonFyreLite, others (like ST ones) are part of modded repo anyway.

You don`t need a MagRepack mod on the modded due to ACE having its own magrepack in it.

Edit 2: Just read up on ES and it seems that DragonFyre has it implemented already. No more sad face.

The "old" full version of DF had it in, but the new one doesn`t (due to scripts issues). I would say don`t use @l_es on the modded, last time I tested it with RHS weapons, it didn`t work anyway. Just use DragonFyreLite and that should be fine (although some people are reporting some minor errors with it, but DF will never adjust for other mods).

You may want to give a heads-up in one of the how-to threads regarding cross-compatibility of the modsets. I'm pretty sure none of Modded work on EU1&2, but as it is, only @l_es doesn't work on EU3. I have pretty much all enabled from Official save for @outlw_magrepack and @l_es. There aren't very many left now anyway, but it might save some folks the time trying and asking, just like you may want to add that neither DragonFyre nor Blastcore are required. Could save some resources and FPS.

• 2 weeks later...