Is the admins on this site immature and bad

pedofingers

Im gonna keep this short. I got banned for a stupid reason, they cried about an icecream name. I made a ban appeal and the answer i got were from a 12 year old boy. I promise you. 
These admins are so fucking immature. Watching through aalot of different ban appeals, all i can see is mentally challenged staff who probably got bullied during their school days and is out for revenge.

They are butthurt, annoying, immature, crybabies.
Am i the only one who sees this? Or is there more people who find these guys like a couple of friends doing whatever they can to be ass immature as possible?

I feel that they should just give up on this server and give it to someone else, more mature and more nice. SOmeone who is not ganging up on one person, like a ban appeal i saw. Like the whole staff was ganging up on him, probably lying their asses off in that post just to make people think that they are good. 

Worst admins ever. Holy shit

Edited by Dingo
Here have a coin for the bus ride to - GetOutofOurServerVille, happy trails ;)

Before I share my pov I don't know the entire story I don't know what happened ingame and that would most likely change my view on this.

For the name "Niggnogg" I tried looking up to see if it was a real icecream from Sweden I found nothing so either you're lying about that bit or I'm terrible at google.

I've also goggled the meaning of "Niggnogg":

nigg-nogg
A person who is half black/half white

Also a black person who is drinking eggnog or milk

"A person who is half black/half white"
Mm that's not really offensive.

"Also a black person who is drinking eggnog or milk"
I never even knew there was a word for that
I guess that could be slightly offensive..

From my pov you couldn't of just been banned over the name Niggnogg something happened ingame.

Now for what David said:
"Error 404: Correct attitude not found. Denied. "

I agree that was rather rude however not all the admins/moderators are like this I can vouch for some.

Now onto you're reply:

Before I begin allow me to say I haven't really be friended any of the staff members yes I am on good terms with them (I think?) but outside of the Ahoy Servers I don't play other games with them I don't speak with them etc.

I feel that they should just give up on this server and give it to someone else, more mature and more nice. SOmeone who is not ganging up on one person, like a ban appeal i saw. Like the whole staff was ganging up on him, probably lying their asses off in that post just to make people think that they are good. 

May I have a link to this?

These admins are so fucking immature. Watching through aalot of different ban appeals, all i can see is mentally challenged staff who probably got bullied during their school days and is out for revenge.

Am i the only one who sees this? Or is there more people who find these guys like a couple of friends doing whatever they can to be ass immature as possible?

Now this here isn't helping you like Oderus just sai- oh he deleted it how hilarious anyway I'll say what he said:

"Only person here I see butthurt, annoying, immature, crybabie is you" - Oderus

Even though what he said is very immature and yes it was good call to delete it he is right, your response was very immature.

But not all staff are like this, one-.. two people being rude doesn't make everyone rude it doesn't work like that.

Holy f*ck this guy is edgy.

"I feel that they should just give up on this server and give it to someone else, more mature and more nice. SOmeone who is not ganging up on one person, like a ban appeal i saw. Like the whole staff was ganging up on him, probably lying their asses off in that post just to make people think that they are good."

Hmmm, sure I think they should give away a group that owns one of the most popular Arma 3 servers...

I've read every ban appeal posted since I joined. I've never seen one that was quite as disrespectful as yours.

Now, I have on occasion seen behaviour from a moderator, admin or core staff member that I considered to be less courteous than I'd like, but in the end, there's a human being behind the words on the screen and the voice on Teamspeak, and no human is perfect.

It's when people go out of their way to be disrespectful that issues arise, and you've already dug your six feet.

You said you had a name after an ice-cream? One member of our staff coming from that region did a research and guess what? It does not exist, there was one called Nogger Black. It was removed for the same reason you were banned from the servers, racial controversy.

I`ve given you a warning through RCON tool to change your name, I also remember other players on server telling you, you will maybe wanna change your name. I`ve kicked you of with message "Change your name".

You came back with "NoggNigg HAPPY ADMIN?". After I`ve decided to ban for trying to provoke admin(s) or other players into a rant, reason in the ban "NoggNigg / racist name - make an appeal / PERO".

While filling in paper work, you decided to come back as "admin easily offended" name. Proof: (redacted your GUID)

20:20:01 | Player #27 admin easily offended (*redacted*) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (NoggNigg / racist name - make an appeal / PERO)

Then again, you tried to use your original name

20:22:58 | Player #33 NiggNogg (*redacted*) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (NoggNigg / racist name - make an appeal / PERO)

After that, I`ve changed your ban reason straight into "NoggNigg HAPPY ADMIN? / racist name & admin disrespect / PERO" (kept your name when 1st ban was issued due to paperwork already been filled in).

So by coming here and slacking admins off, you think we make our decissions out of the sky, without any research or proof? You have been given enough warnings to change your name, you didn`t take them. Now you got butt-hurt you and you wanna stir something up.

I believe you have no word here due to lying to us from the beginning.

Upper statement represent my and my opinion only!

Situation that got out of hand, the name is kind of borderline. It's not offensive by the looks of it, but its one of those things when someone

els is calling your name, it will be shorten to "nigg" and that is pretty short distance to slip ups. Perhaps fault at both ends,

but instigate the situation further took it too far, not to mention this very immature forum name you come up with.

If you have a Name that refers to a race of people you will hurt some of their feelings and they will think that you are disrespecting them and if they think you are be disrespecting to them they will not respected you 

this is a rule of human society:   Disrespect someone if you mean to or not they will not respect you

I know that the admins are not always mature and they like to joke around but when someone get their attention they are the most mature and friendly player in AhoyWorld and they help a lot of people

so by disrespecting the staff your also disrespecting the community that they give up their free time to sort out

Can't find anything to do with ice cream related to the name niggnogg, you also sign up with an offensive name so i figure you know exactly what you're doing.

Topic stays open so that you can all have your opinions either regarding the immaturely named "pedofingers" calling us out to be immature? or whether i need to invest in sponges to clean up all the tears, perhaps even cream for our apparent butthurt.

I'm sure you'll find our ban appeal process to be as fair as it has ever been as our team has an independent community referee. In your specific case i can't speak for everyone but we don't want our community associating with paedophilia or racism thank you.

Hardly worth the effort replying, fairly simple you're (REDACTED) butthurt 

1. your forum name & appeal, is you trying to push the boundaries - it crude and very childish, go outside and play like the rest of the 4 year olds, then go back inside and learn some basic morals.

2. the name you got banned for is a derogatory term derived from the other n word, used from circa 1960 - 1970's as a slur against black & mixed race people, when it became immoral and not accepted to use the other term, particularly on TV in the 70's it would be slipped into scripts in Rising Damp and a few others 

Im gonna keep this short. I got banned for a stupid reason, they cried about an icecream name. 

For one thing here you are blatantly lying and your previous name was a highly degrading and derogatory term. Your new name isn't far better, you join with the name of pedofingers? seriously did you think people would take you seriously with this name or give you a second chance? 

I I made a ban appeal and the answer i got were from a 12 year old boy. I promise you. 

You want to be un-banned yet continue to insult the people who run this community and provide plenty of help to its' user base. The admins are mature and deal with people like you daily, you're nothing new of special. This is defiantly not the way of getting to your goal.

Worst admins ever. Holy shit

Yea they are totally the worst, with everything they do for this community. Gamenights every week across multiply games, they are the worst. Dam we should just give up on this sever. 

You are a troubled individual who seriously needs help if you can't see what's wrong with your names. 

Have to say this thread is one of my favourites. Why?

Because it totally says that mr. Finger you are wrong.

I'd recommend a better approach. Maybe request a name change, apologise and understand why both names can be seen as offencive to some users. And repost a ban appeal accepting these facts and just maybe, maybe, you will be welcomed back. Which to be honest I don't see as a bad thing. But hey, it's upto you!

Dear Mr pedofingers (if this even is your real name), you made quite a topic... "10 sec slow clap". Not only did you make a complete fool out of yourself by the text you wrote but you also approached this situation completely wrong.

You probably have more chance selling glasses to the blind than opening a attack topic like this and expect everybody would agree with you, we giving our servers to some random guy and all staff to fire themselves.

But you must have thought "YOLO" let's do this! Where did it brought you?...

But let's not be too negative. I also have some good news for you, and I'm sure you are more then happy to hear it.

You sir, are nominated for biggest fail of the year in our AW end of the year awards (it's a real thing look it up on the forums).

You should also check out our teamspeak by the way. I'm online a few nights per week. Maybe we can have a talk, you don't seem like a bad guy. You just made a wrong turn.. or 2.. make that 3. I do advise to connect with a other name then your current forum name else I can not guarantee you're safety.

Normally I close with: See you on the battlefield!!! But I guess we all know that will never happen as you are kinda banned from our servers.

PS: We are not all 12 years old, some of us are older than that.

I find it quite sad really, how people take the time out of their day to complain about admins who are just doing their job, and over a thing like a name?

Seriously, I would advise growing up. Accept the fact that an admin has warned you about the name, if you were sensible about this you would change your name and move on or find a different server.

but that's just me. If people want to be childish and go and complain about a name, then let them do so, personally I think they're wasting their time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man i missed some crazy stuff while i was gone! I know this is a basic necro, but i feel i want to state this anyway.

First of all on both names, They can both be considered verry offensive indeed, with the ingame one refering to the N word without to much imagination needed. Your forum name is even worse in my opinion. Had you visited my server way back in the days (was admin of a JediKnight server once) that kind of name was enought for a simple and  imediate ban for life, no explanation, no way to apeal at all. It just shows a immature and childish attitude that we can do without on anny kind of server, wether it is this one or another game all together.

Second is your attitude in this post and the allegations towards some staff. While i would agree to go about some ban appeals diffrently i do feel that each admin, regardless of how they handle it, are handeling it in a just and correct way. Some can be harsh at times, but i know that i don't have all the facts even if i was present at the time of it happening, due to admins simply having the tools to see more then we players see about what truely happened. We dont see the warnins (atleast not all of them) nor all the logs. So when an admin says A and you say B, i tend to believe what the admin says.

Add to that all your attitude displayed on this forum, and i see no reason to give you a pass over anny other ban appealer based on whatever thin evidence of non-guilt you could possible have. Even if you truely, TRUELY, didnt mean to offened anyone, that attitude just shows you dont belong in this community annyway.

Adios, Arrivederci, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, and Goodbye!