Valiant Feedback

Kenny: is there a value in having the AOs spawn in sequence individually after they've been completed, as opposed to spawning them all at once?

I recognize the current iteration is a bit similar to the I&A methodology but in reality, wouldn't a military unit be assigned a variety of tasks in the AO, and use their discretion to prioritize their tasking?

Doing it this way would also allow for a team to create a FOB with gear, closer to the AO, rather than having to RTB between missions.

Just a thought

-R

fraaaames, as having multiple AO's at once degrade the fps dramatically if anyone would be to activate them all at once, i.e a chopper scouting etc. as the server would start simulating for AI that are at the other AO's. As it stands now im limiting it to 1 main mission and 1 side mission plus the emplacements and ambient AI. If testing shows that server fps is still good i might increase it a bit.

Also you can take the FOB out and run ops from there as the system is setup so that it wont spawn a mission near a player, so there shouldnt be any problem with getting hotdropped by a mission =) 

I'm very sorry I'm late for feedback.

This is feedback for 1st Valiant Alpha Test on 13102015:

Concerns:

- Spawning of tasks. 1st one broke as we have all witnessed - fixed I presume by now...

- Enemy FOB object. is it possible if random spawned to glitch throught other objects or bad deployment on the ground

- More enemy maybe? This is great for lesser amount of players. If we were number greater than 20, will there even be more enemies? How does enemy ambient and AO spawn works regarding of number of players?

-We haven't been able to test other missions. Can we fail the mission? That would be awesome.

- Like I've said in previous feedbacks for Gauntlet. I'd like AA nests but not armored, Enemy AA nests with crews, Location undisclosed. Will force use of land vehicles more frequently.

+++:

mission related:

+ for chat not working

+ for gps thing not working: rely on the map only.

@Chris: You've said to @Ryko that FOB is working right now... Do you mean F.O.B. truck? If yes somebody will become my next favourite person in this community. ;)

Valiant is awesome by what I've seen.

Like you see there's nothing else to give feedback for, so:

I'm suggesting we should roll more alpha tests so we know for sure if something is going to go wrong.

I'm very sorry I'm late for feedback.

This is feedback for 1st Valiant Alpha Test on 13102015:

Concerns:

- Spawning of tasks. 1st one broke as we have all witnessed - fixed I presume by now...

- Enemy FOB object. is it possible if random spawned to glitch throught other objects or bad deployment on the ground

- More enemy maybe? This is great for lesser amount of players. If we were number greater than 20, will there even be more enemies? How does enemy ambient and AO spawn works regarding of number of players?

-We haven't been able to test other missions. Can we fail the mission? That would be awesome.

- Like I've said in previous feedbacks for Gauntlet. I'd like AA nests but not armored, Enemy AA nests with crews, Location undisclosed. Will force use of land vehicles more frequently.

+++:

mission related:

+ for chat not working

+ for gps thing not working: rely on the map only.

@Chris: You've said to @Ryko that FOB is working right now... Do you mean F.O.B. truck? If yes somebody will become my next favourite person in this community. ;)

Valiant is awesome by what I've seen.

Like you see there's nothing else to give feedback for, so:

I'm suggesting we should roll more alpha tests so we know for sure if something is going to go wrong.

-Spawning fixed, was one of the first things i fixed

-Fob cant spawn in glitchy are as ive set it to find a flatPos, further tweaking might be needed for the fnc.

- no scaling, ill tweak the amount per feedback

-every mission is failable i.e blowing up the fob. Also ive rewritten the selector FSM to select more randomly.

-i used the shilka as a AAA emplacement as a competent pilot can out maneuver the incoming fire. Manpads would give pilots 0.5 seconds to react as AI tend to fire when you are really close.

FOB truck is getting fixed in the next build, i forgot tve correct pathing in the addaction :P