Can't join EU3

monstered99

you have try to connect to the server?

or you have only see the red and think no it dosent work?

if i start to eu3 i got 2 red mods in the same window like you and its working 2 error message or failing ... but its works

Nope it doesn't work it says "session lost"

I'm mainly posting to get someone to reply who's better with tech knowledge. Could you post screens shots of the re-po, and to refresh it until it says 0 to download and 0 to delete.  

Everything is at 0 download and 0 to delete. It seems like everything is downloaded properly by Arma 3 Sync.

Hey mosterded, I (and hopefully more people) could help you a lot better if you joined the Teamspeak 3 server (ts.ahoyworld.co.uk) seeing the problem is very unknown to me, it would probably require some more sorting out and information than just one screenshot  :wacko:

Feel free to ask any other of the staff members or even Field Ambassadors on the teamspeak server, I'm sure they would be more than willing to help you out.

Hej Monsered99 

Question do you or did you had any other Mods installed before you downloaded the EU#3 Reppo .

Because iff you did you prob ar still running those while loading the game and you have to turn them off.

Delete manually hlc_wp_saw bisign key and pbo, re-download it again. Probably bad download. Make sure you have installed and configured TFAR correctly in Arma3Sync.

Hey mosterded, I (and hopefully more people) could help you a lot better if you joined the Teamspeak 3 server (ts.ahoyworld.co.uk) seeing the problem is very unknown to me, it would probably require some more sorting out and information than just one screenshot  :wacko:

Feel free to ask any other of the staff members or even Field Ambassadors on the teamspeak server, I'm sure they would be more than willing to help you out.

Ok I have menaged to fix this problem. I compared my Arma 3 folder with Arma 3 Sync respository and i found some extra mods. I must have forgotten about them. Nonetheless thanks for help :)