EU3 TFAR problem

Hi,

I've been enjoying the server for a while now.. but since this week my TFAR has been fucking me up. Now, when I join the server, select a role and join in I don't get switched to the right channel anymore and I can't use TFAR ingame. After a while I get this message that I don't have the right version.

I run A3 through Arma3Sync and everything on there is updated. Dafuq?

Help?

Did you update TFAR and continue to the TFAR Installer? If so, that is the prime suspect to TFAR breaks.

Make sure your TFAR definitely is ticked in the plugins for Teamspeak, if it doesn't show up and you get a dll error then it definitely is a TFAR installer problem.

Did you update TFAR and continue to the TFAR Installer? If so, that is the prime suspect to TFAR breaks.

Make sure your TFAR definitely is ticked in the plugins for Teamspeak, if it doesn't show up and you get a dll error then it definitely is a TFAR installer problem.

The thing is, I haven't done anything. No changes. Maybe I'll remove it again and then instal it again through A3Sync

TFAR breaks everytime for me when there's Teamspeak update. Try checking again tfar installer files+ userconfig and plugins if they have been installed correctly. I just copy/pasta again after TS3 update and it works fine.

There was two updates: Repository and teamspeak in last week. Repo didn't change anything in TFAR section so that means Teamspeak did.