How did you guys find out about AhoyWorld?

Chuck

How I found AW?

When I Just got arma 3 I usually played with friends, but after they took a way More homework intensive route, I decided to put arma 3 on halt.

About a year passed when I was bored and was like: "hey why not try arma 3 again? Got nothing to lose, so?". So I dusted off arma 3 again, starter it and played a bit solo to learn the game again.

After about 5 hours of refreshing my muscle Memory, I decided to go out and take a look around on the server browser. Joined a couple of servers and quickly found out I wasnt a good aimer. So I Hopper from gamemode to gamemode till I came across I&A. I Just took a Random server and I fell almost in Love with it, AW....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was getting annoyed and bored by the fact that I kept playing with other players that i did not know and could not realy bond a lil bit with and therefor I was searching for a clan/comunity i could join (wich i found, love yall bloody bastards!)

I found you guys tru the CSAT campaign fids of leutin wich tickled my interest.

NO RAGRATZ!!!

Dat ass.png

• 2 months later...

i got invited to my first invade and annex by a friend on this server i ended up likeing invade and annex so much i started playing it for hours and made countless new friends to squad up with on this server and i feel welcome as hell here so i stayed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

played on a german community server, but it was always a bit sketchy.

nice people, but at some point everyone started to leave.

as the community server ripped your I&A missions people started to flock over to "the real deal", me included.

haven't played in a while, but now I'm back and decided to finally create an account here

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Followed an experienced Arma player I'd been playing Apex with in EU1. Got into the first helicopter that came my way (It did remind me a tiny bit of something I'd see in a SovietWomble video and may have inspired me to try learning to fly helos) and hummed Fortunate Son as we approached the LZ. And then enjoyed seeing intelligent looking play.

Then tried playing yesterday and at least one person actually warned me when they were crossing my line of fire, which is a hell of a surprise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...