Arma 3 Iron Front Server

Glitch390

Arma 3 Iron Front Server  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested?

• Yes
    • No

If this was something that would be actually brought in, Jochem and I can help build a mission for it, Jochem has already started I believe.

Many good ideas for it being a World War 2 fanatic so should be interested.

WARNING: The mod is a straight copy from Arma 2, so expect an arse ton of bugs, it's being worked on frequently but it will be a while before it is "Great" quality.

first joke to break the ice. Will there be MK18?

If it will involve fights on far east like islands and stuff, maybe I'll be interested... There's already too many games involving WW2. I'd more like that EU#3 will be even better. But the airplanes tho... mmm One thing I'll pick before Iron Front - RO2

Well as you know I'm for the idea. I could talk loads about it but all I'm gunna say now is that with WW2 factions involved with EU#3 based combat and gameplay there will be sooooooooooo much more teamplay and I think it would be an amazing experience.

I actualy like the idea for a WW2 themed server, but with the whole "Lite" version thing i do feel it might simply be bud ugly to see. I myself am already not swimming in cash, and there are way more things i want more then buy Iron Front, which sound basicly like a mod.