Toopatch's ban

Toopatch

Ingame Name*:                                                                                                     TooPatch

Why do you think you were banned?:                                                                   Humorless administration + my behaviour

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*:                                 Because there is no rule that says something about humorless administration.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?:                                                 Rave

When were you banned?*:                                                                                    16:10 - 14:10:2015                                                        

Ahoy! Today I have been banned by Rave because of my behaviour.

Firstly what I want to say is that, that I have new mouse which has few more buttons than normal one. I was walking around spawn and pressing them because I was not sure what are they for ingame. One of them works like 1x press - 20x press of left mouse button. That means when I pressed it 1x it shooted 20x even if I had na information that shooting at base is not possible etc. - it was still shooting. I did it in front of an admin - Rave. I aimed at his head and then just pressed those buttons.

Rave took me on his channel(teamspeak) and he gave me warning + kick from the game - ok.

After that I told him(in joke) that I will rape him with my rifle by pressing it into his ear ear_PNG6245.png - not 4$$ ;-) Looks like he did not take it as joke. He told me few things on teamspeak again and I have been banned permamently on teamspeak server + ingame. Okay, I understand banishment ingame but - not permamently + I do not understand why I have been banned on teamspeak. It's okay when someone who is banned ingame, have to be banned on teamspeak too. But if not - please unban me on teamspeak.

Now, about game. I am sorry that admin Rave is humorless. If I told him that I will rape him with my rifle(I meant rifle ingame, not man's body-part) and then I said "Sorry" - well.

I am playing on AhoyWorld 1st arma server couple of months already and never had problems with administration. You can ask people on TS - AhoyWorld 1 channel ;-)

I am requesting unban on teamspeak server + change the time of my banishment ingame for 24 hours - or even unban. I do not see any rule that says something about raping an administration with a rifle ingame. If administration bans people for that, make rule then that says "Raping administration ingame is prohibited! - ban 24 hours" or something like that.

Banishment message on teamspeak;

<16:10:31> You are banned permanently. Reason: "You Sir Have Breched the Standards Of Common Decency. Goodbye."

Banishment message ingame;

http://i.imgur.com/0fraTpx.jpg

Yours Truly,

Sebastian(TooPatch), AhoyWorld 1st server, Jet Fighter.

I'd like to remind you that you need to be honest in your ban appeal.

And what is that if not honest?  Did you read everything I wrote there? You know, I could just wrote only that what is needed - Ban Appeal Procedure.

So honestly I have been banned on ts for no reason ;-)