MatteumPrimo - Ban appeals

MatteumPrimo

Hello,

a ADMIN banned me last week to EU 1 e 2 Server. The reason was a TK, but i kill the teammate because him shooting me first. I tried to defend myself.

The ADMIN (someone with a name began to "M") didn't give me the time to explain nothing.

I would like to be readmitted to the servers.

Thanks.

Matteum Primo

Ingame Name*: Matteum Primo

Why do you think you were banned?: The reason was a TK, but i kill the teammate because him shooting me first.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: because i tried to defend myself.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Someone with a name began to "M" (I don't remember the name)

When were you banned?*: the last week to EU1 e EU 2 servers

It's okay this PERO?

The reason you have given for being banned does not match that of our records. 

I will confirm with the admin of why you were banned and make a decision based on that. In the meantime, if you know you are holding information back I strongly suggest you add it here quickly.

SO: I was a pilot when I was banned. I left my helicopter, in HQ.  A user has the requirement taking it away.
After telling him of give me back several times, i have come close to its location with a Hunter.
As I approached him, he shot me and i used the weapon of the Hunter to defend myself.

My version is this. And 'no different from what I said before.

I have always follow the AW rules and i play many times with few ADMIN: Iranzan, Chuck Norris, Peppermann and Tyberius. Ask him if i was following the rules.

Cool seeing as you're sticking to your version of what happened your ban will remain. Your behaviour is completely unacceptable here as is your insistence on not being honest and for that reason you are not welcome back on our servers had you been more honest we may have looked differently on your appeal.

Hello

I play many hours in your servers and I have often played with Matteum and he always respects the rules, in my opinion he don't deserve the ban

sorry for my terrible English but not my native tongue.

We gave him every opportunity to come clean. 

The video clearly shows that he repeatedly ignored admin questions as to why he wasn't flying he drove all the way from spawn to tk the guy who had flown the hummingbird. 

He then appealed with a story that doesn't line up with the video. He made no attempt to be honest or apologise.

Thanks so much Fran for your support.

I'm not english, and i not speak well it.

Say that: When the admin contact me, i answer him with the channel of the vehicle (min 4.55), because i don't know who is that "side channel". So explain better what is the side channel in future.

I'm blind or you see the movement of the other player, when i coming close him. He was waiting me. (min 7.38)

Say that: for me isn't correct ban a veteran of AW server, with 600+ hours of gameplay on the shoulders for this mistake. Played follow ALWAYS the rules of the server and help the admins to ​maintaining the order.

In conclusion: thanks at the others player for support me, after 100+ hours play together. Really thanks....  -_-

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts