Ban Appeal KoxowyPL

KoxowyPL

Ingame Name*:KoxowyPL/MrStan

Why do you think you were banned?:Team killing.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*:I really enjoy playing on this server and i'm sure it will not happen again.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?:mykeyrm

When were you banned?*: 7 or 8 months ago.

Player ID:76561198026167775

Ban message:http://n06i.imgup.ne...5-08-227de4.jpg

i really want to play on ahoy.

it's my second ban appeal last time my ban appeal was remained because i was writing to admin on ts about ban appeal.

sorry for my english

• 2 weeks later...

Koxowy, I'm struggling to understand how you are coming up with those numbers for the time between your ban and now. 

The only logical solution I can come up with in my head is that you're getting the words "Month" and "Week" mixed up due to English not being your first language? If that is not the case then I would love for you to explain it to me so I can understand.

You were banned in August this year. that's only two months ago. Do you remember what you were banned for?

on ts ... for writing to you about ban appeal

Koxowy, I'm struggling to understand how you are coming up with those numbers for the time between your ban and now. 

The only logical solution I can come up with in my head is that you're getting the words "Month" and "Week" mixed up due to English not being your first language? If that is not the case then I would love for you to explain it to me so I can understand.

I'm banned for teamkilling on arma 3 server 7,8 months ago..

on ts in august beacuse i was writing to admins about ban appeal.

No as i've said before your ban was given to you on the 3rd of august.

You posted a ban appeal on the 22nd of August claiming it was several months since your ban. It wasn't, it was less than three weeks.

Your first ban appeal was rejected because you were hassling admins.

That you can't remember the incident or when it happened, and especially given your behaviour in appealing this ban and your insistence on being deliberately vague on the detail suggest that you are either trying to lie to get your ban lifted or you are banned from several servers and can't remember how you got banned from any of them. In either case it doesn't sound like you are the type of player we need or want on our servers.

No as i've said before your ban was given to you on the 3rd of august.

You posted a ban appeal on the 22nd of August claiming it was several months since your ban. It wasn't, it was less than three weeks.

Your first ban appeal was rejected because you were hassling admins.

That you can't remember the incident or when it happened, and especially given your behaviour in appealing this ban and your insistence on being deliberately vague on the detail suggest that you are either trying to lie to get your ban lifted or you are banned from several servers and can't remember how you got banned from any of them. In either case it doesn't sound like you are the type of player we need or want on our servers.

I don't agree with you, I'm nice and polite player.

I never lie to get unban, i'm telling all truth, in some cases i can think wrong beacuse i don't remember what happen .

I am one of the clan members of S.D.S and you can ask them who I am.

And i really want play on server with my team.

then why did you teamkill?

I don't agree with you, I'm nice and polite player.

No you are not you got banned for teamkilling and your first ban appeal was rejected because you continued to do something after being told not to.
I never lie to get unban, i'm telling all truth, in some cases i can think wrong beacuse i don't remember what happen .

Look, our records are correct. Your story does not add up. We are correct you are not and we are fairly certain that you are being less than one hundred percent honest.

I'm sorry I don't know any Weathermen.

KoxowyPL.

I'm sorry that you got ban but telling Ahoy Staff/Members that they need to unban you only couse of that you're part of S.D.S clan won't work.

Playing on a server Ahoy're forced to read and agree with regulations. As you can see you made a mistake and you 've been punished for it. Asking for unbans should demonstrate remorse / admit your mistake and apologize for your behavior.

The request for the lifting of penalties just because you're a member of the SDS won't help. All of us here we are playing at our own risk. So please for the future do not ask for unbans just because you are a member of any clan.

@PS. I'm sorry for any mistakes - I was typing it in hurry.

____

-S.D.S edgEe

Ban rejected again due to failure to give or admit the full truth or facts. You've even been reminded multiple times when you were banned and you still fail to tell the truth. That's enough chances to come clean.
I told the whole truth , and I presented all the facts I remembered.

I don't know what i can say,I told you everything I know.

KoxowyPL.

I'm sorry that you got ban but telling Ahoy Staff/Members that they need to unban you only couse of that you're part of S.D.S clan won't work.

Playing on a server Ahoy're forced to read and agree with regulations. As you can see you made a mistake and you 've been punished for it. Asking for unbans should demonstrate remorse / admit your mistake and apologize for your behavior.

The request for the lifting of penalties just because you're a member of the SDS won't help. All of us here we are playing at our own risk. So please for the future do not ask for unbans just because you are a member of any clan.

@PS. I'm sorry for any mistakes - I was typing it in hurry.

____

-S.D.S edgEe

I have shown remorse and admitted its mistake , I said also that it will never happen again. Also apologized for the behavior .

then why did you teamkill?

No you are not you got banned for teamkilling and your first ban appeal was rejected because you continued to do something after being told not to.

Look, our records are correct. Your story does not add up. We are correct you are not and we are fairly certain that you are being less than one hundred percent honest.

I'm sorry I don't know any Weathermen.

Very sorry for that when I wrote to you so I could not do it.

I do not know how I can prove to you that I speak the truth

I said that you can ask them what type of player I am.

Why did i teamkil ?l

I really do not remember and regret that I did.

something went wrong with font.
I'm sorry for every mistake

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts