Ciro

Ciro

Wtf is going on, i got Banned today for just waiting and waiting in an APC and turned it around after getting bored on one and the same place because no comunication came in from my Commander for over half an hour and he didn´t even responded on SR.

Yes when you get killed by some Ideots that blew up a Tank next to you and kill you with that you are fuclking angry and when you swore at them they cry to report because they were to blind to look that there was the big CMD marker right on it. Then you get ignored by your command and then someone mumbles inside of your APC you are turning there because you get fucking bored and ignored and you tell him to shut up because you won´t listen to him, because in fact he was not my commander or anyone intresting at the moment that would even would simply call you on LR or something to get attention. I have not harmed anyone, i have not even damaged anything, so if they get mad on me because i have to wait and be ignored and then don´t like it that i simply turn an APC on place they don´t seem to be able to understand that if you stand next to a APC outside and talk you can´t hear anything inside especially when the engine is running.

(BTW I havent even talked to you, because you were not on EU3)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts