EU3 Missing Arsenal Gear

Ciro

Hello everyone, ater the last Update i can´t select a lot of Equipment in the Arsenal, that is still loaded, when im loading my old Gear.

For unknown reason, there are no Sunglases, just a few Vest and such available still in the Arsenal, but the models in the old Setups are loaded without problems, so they have to be installed but not accessable in Arsenal. Any Ideas?

I believe it is intended to stop people playing dress up and make sure they use the right uniform, however they've removed some of the faces masks so idk it's quite annoying, but if you go into the virtual arsenal you can add some of those things to your loadout just don't tell anyone I told you  :ph34r:.

Storm hit the nail on the head, it's primarily to stop people from playing dress up at the start of a mission, but if you so desperately want the stuff  then you can add it to a load out save in the Virtual Arsenal.

I believe (but correct me if I'm wrong) it's also there to help enforce rule 10:

"If you select a role, please play that role. *Please check the useful links section at the bottom for a list of what each role should be using.* By this we mean: We do not want to see a medic with a DMR and/or AT Launcher.  We also expect you to play as the faction you are. BLUFOR faction gear with BLUFOR and OPFOR with OPFOR. OPFOR does not use AR type weaponry (m4 based weapons) and they do not use MTP/Multicam, DPM or any other NATO used camouflaged clothing. This rule also covers the amount of  gear you carry. Anymore than 20 mags is NOT acceptable as you will run out of stamina fairly quickly and endanger the team when you are stationary in a open field."

Storm hit the nail on the head, it's primarily to stop people from playing dress up at the start of a mission, but if you so desperately want the stuff  then you can add it to a load out save in the Virtual Arsenal.

I believe (but correct me if I'm wrong) it's also there to help enforce rule 10:

"If you select a role, please play that role. *Please check the useful links section at the bottom for a list of what each role should be using.* By this we mean: We do not want to see a medic with a DMR and/or AT Launcher.  We also expect you to play as the faction you are. BLUFOR faction gear with BLUFOR and OPFOR with OPFOR. OPFOR does not use AR type weaponry (m4 based weapons) and they do not use MTP/Multicam, DPM or any other NATO used camouflaged clothing. This rule also covers the amount of  gear you carry. Anymore than 20 mags is NOT acceptable as you will run out of stamina fairly quickly and endanger the team when you are stationary in a open field."

Nail applied directly to the head.

This is to stop people playing dress up, as EU#3 is not a dress up server but an Arma 3 server only. As far as i am concerned the restrictions make the endless gear swapping a little better but people still spend forever on useless accessories, hence making everyone wait to step off.

There are no plans to reinstate the accessories or to restrict access to any more at this time.

Yes some items have been removed from arsenal. This was done to help cut down on people playing dress up at spawn and to help people to not use "cheese" tactics. We chose this as we felt that is was the best of 3 options for controlling gear, with the other 2 options being: remove arsenal completely, or using a script to take away unwanted items(This would kill frames worse than just about anything).

Funny question but how come the MK18 was removed as well?

He has a point here, while I don't use it myself it is still listed as an allowed weapon on the 'play your role' page, and it's listed under the majority of roles...

Is there a way that we could see a list of the removed/barred items, in case we want to add them to our load out in the virtual arsenal in our own time as opposed to the arsenal before a mission?

Arsenal should only be used to just get the one item you forgot or load your loadout, create your loadouts using the virtual arsenal. Gear was just hidden in the EU3 arsenal, not removed from EU3 or your virtual arsenal.

So in stupid people terms:

MAKE YOUR LOADOUT IN THE VIRTUAL ARSENAL.

DONT SIT IN EU3 TAKING UP EVERYONES TIME.

IF THERE'S SOMETHING IMPORTANT YOU FORGOT JUST BEFORE THE MISSION GET IT FROM THE EU3 ARSENAL

IF IT'S NOT IMPORTANT THEN DON'T BOTHER WITH IT

I've seen a guy spend the entire 4 missions working on his load out, and was still working on it when the maps changed and he couldn't save. Needless to say he was pissed and rage-quit, only to come back after a few hours and nearly do the same thing

If you see People play Dressup all the time you could just kick then or leave them alone i think instead of messing up all Loaouts by deleting Vests and such things. If someone gets Pissed when he is told not to spent anhour in Dressing up, he is probably not the right guy for the server at all.

I didn´t even know were to find this Virtual Arsenal stuff and it is taking all the time to mess around seperated from the Server if you just want to change to a maybe Woodland version of your gear because of a map change.

Seeking to gain employment he sat with an Emperor who asked him to give a demonstration of lining up the troops into formation and called out his 100 concubines for this purpose. The three favoured concubines were placed as 1st, 2nd and 3rd lieutenants respectively.

On giving the order the girls simply giggled, Sun Tzu commented "If the troops will not comply it is the fault of the generals incompetence in giving the orders."

Second time he gave the order again the girls laughed, Sun Tzu said "If on clarification of the orders the troops will not submit they are disobedient and unruly." He took out his sword and beheaded the chief concubine placing the next in line in her place.

This time when called all the girls took up their swords and performed perfectly.

The emperor was shocked, Sun Tzu told him "Your Majesty's army is now battle ready."