[TS3] Ban Appeal - WeakenedHen

WeakenedHen5

Ingame Name; WeakenedHen

Why do you think you were banned?: Myself and a few friends were messing about on various TS's, and we were permaently banned for 'Trolling'

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: It was a while back before I knew about the community or even owned Arma 3, I would like for it to be lifted in order to fly with Vortex

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Unknown.

When were you banned?*: A few months ago

your sole intention for me to allow you back into the community is so you can fly transport helicopters? Unfortunately we have plenty of the type of people who will try to sit and wait in the lobby idling for a pilot slot. These players are not welcome, I'd rather they take a note of who's flying, play and when they notice a pilot disconnect jump in the now vacant spot. how can i now be sure that you will not be a lobby idler?

Word to the wise, don't mess around in communities you might one day wish to join.

your sole intention for me to allow you back into the community is so you can fly transport helicopters? Unfortunately we have plenty of the type of people who will try to sit and wait in the lobby idling for a pilot slot. These players are not welcome, I'd rather they take a note of who's flying, play and when they notice a pilot disconnect jump in the now vacant spot. how can i now be sure that you will not be a lobby idler?

Word to the wise, don't mess around in communities you might one day wish to join.

No, it's not my sole intention to just fly. It's one of my favorite roles yes, but the access to the TeamSpeak is to further introduce myself as a new leaf to the community and by coincidence, give me the opportunity to fly. I play many roles within the server, Vamp (can't remember his full name) played with me as mortar support as part of an FSG all last night. I wish to contribute to the community and I cannot do that if I am unable to join.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts