Radeni[TFD] - Removed on 19/08/2015

Radeni

-Why was i baned: Because i took an oportunity of a guy who previously killed me and killed him while he was afk.

-I was baned by: BACONMOP

-When was i baned: 15.08.2015. around 4 A.M. (GMT+1)

-Where was i baned from: Ahoy World EU#3-Modded operations

-Why do i think i should be unbaned: This wasn't really an act of intentional team kill,its more an act of revenge.I dont think i should go more into details because,really,there is no details.Ahoy World servers are my favourites and it really is boring to not play on them so please concider this request.

-Thank you for reading,Radeni

I have spoken to staff members who were present when the incidents took place involving yourself and have decided to unban you (Ban will be removed Wednesday 19th August to allow a "cool down period).

Bare in mind this decision was not taken lightly as I was urged to keep the ban in place. I have given other people in this community second chances so it is only fair I give you the same, however if you don't respect this generosity and this happens again the ban WILL remain.

As stated by Despite above (even though Staff members are the only ones meant to comment on ban appeals) "Revenge Killing" is classed as Teamkilling in our rules for EU 3 so you trying to justify it has no standing.

Use this second chance wisely. All that we ask is you treat our servers with respect that way everyone can enjoy them.

-Danny

That is very nice to hear and i gotta say 2 things.The rly not important one is that it wasnt even my idea to kill him untill someone said in base ''hey,this guys is afk for 30+ mins,lets kill him'' and the second one s that after this incident i got pissed off,called a guy and told him: ''Man,get me that bloody RAM memory i told you,some shit is happening cause of my toaster PC''. I hope everything would be now back in peace state and i only got 1 question for the staff: When am i going to see the bloody marksman role on EU3 :3

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts