Berk

Berk

Ingame Name*: Berk-

Why do you think you were banned?: An admin misunderstood a joke.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: Because it was a false ban. So the story is, everyone was accusing an admin, LaForte, I think, of random stuff and I typed "LaForte did 9/11" as a joke. It wasn't long before I got banned for "racism" and I realized LaForte was an Arab. I'll apologize to him if and when I get unbanned from TS or the server.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: PERO

When were you banned?*: About 2 weeks ago.

So not only were you banned from teamspeak firstly for your crazy racism you decide later  down the line to say LaForte did 9/11? regardless of his ethnicity of which you are wrong but it's ludicrous that you think because this offends him that he's Ärab" as you put it.

So putting these incidents side by side what do you think your chances are of being accepted into any community if you think that any of that is a funny joke. nearly three thousand people died on that day and that's hilarious to you is it? I guess it's also all a big joke to have a phonetic name on teamspeak that not only is offensive to black people but is also derogatory towards Jewish people?

You are not welcome here, your ban is permanent, i'd suggest you go find some friends on sickipedia or urban dictionary.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts