Rairz

Rairz

Ingame Name*: Rairz_000

Why do you think you were banned?: It says that I was banned for teamkilling

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I have only teamkilled on rare accidental occasions. Also i didn't teamkill at the time i got banned, I picked up an empty vehicle and drove it for about 100 meters as I realised that I had to leave, and when returned, I was banned.
I don't think that I deserve to be banned as I see myself as a active and fair player. Whatever I might have done has by no means been of my intention.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Zis

When were you banned?*: 5 august 2015

Zissou, please! I am honestly quite confused, I really don't know what I have done wrong! I would really like for you to tell me more, since at that moment when i logged off, i was barely paying any attention to what happened on the screen. 
Ahoy World was really the reason that I got into Arma 3 and I would really hate to see it being taken away...
I really apologize for what I might have done... 

Given that you've decided to stick you story despite me giving you every opportunity to come clean the ban will remain in place!

If you decide to truthfully admit to what you did then we may reconsider the issue at some future date. 

I have not teamkilled anyone! Unless i ran someone over as i grabbed that vehicle! For god sake i'm a serious player on this server! Thinking back right before i signed off i took a quick look at the chat and saw someone write "Really?" or something like that, thinking that the truck might had been someone else's, i stopped it and proceeded  to log off... I am not trying to cover anything up, but it seems that you really just don't believe that i am not aware of my wrongful actions!
I'm almost begging you, as this is the only reason that i play Arma 3...
For whatever i might have done.... I'm really sorry... 

So what you are saying is that your original post was incorrect?

It's gone from 

Also i didn't teamkill at the time i got banned,

to

Unless i ran someone over as i grabbed that vehicle!

and from..

I picked up an empty vehicle and drove it for about 100 meters as I realised that I had to leave,
to
took a quick look at the chat and saw someone write "Really?" or something like that, thinking that the truck might had been someone else's, i stopped it and proceeded to log off...

And as you say you saw the chat you would have seen that you had tk'd but instead of admit it and apologise you immediately disconnected when you saw me ask what you were doing?

Had you been honest in your original post or indeed when I gave you the opportunity to change your account I may have looked on this appeal more favourably but your insistence of innocence just doesn't line up with the evidence available.

I'm not saying that its incorrect, what I'm saying is that was unaware! If I really had the time, I would gladly had stopped to give the person my apology. I honestly just didn't think much of it at the time! 
But is it really ban-worthy if I accidentally run someone over (I'm assuming that this is what happened) or is it because of me not having the time to apologize?
Because if so... Then I'm truly sorry... I have accidentally fired at a few friendlies in the past, and when they got upset I have always told them that I was sorry. These things happen. 
I would just really hate to see that myself getting banned for an accident. :/ 
Again, if it means anything... I'm sorry.

And I am not by any means claim that I'm innocent, otherwise I would not have been banned. 
My point is just as said above that I'm not aware of what I did, and it's tough for me to admit something that I don't know had happened. 
If I did kill a team member (and I'm pretty sure that I must have at this point) then I am ready to apologize and take full responsibility for my actions.
I'm happy to see an admin who takes their position very seriously, but I just want you to believe me when i say that it was not intentional. 

On entering the server you agree to abide by the rules the rules are pretty clear.

You stole his hunter, ran him over and tried to evade the ban.

Then you posted a ban appeal where you we loath to tell the truth.

It went from you saying you didn't teamkill to perhaps I did teamkill to so what if I teamkilled it must have been an accident.

You only have yourself to blame. I gave you every opportunity to come clean.

The ban remains I'm locking this thread and if you wish we can revisit this issue in a few months time.