Mason

Mason

Ingame Name*: Mason

Why do you think you were banned?: Bicause I sayed a bad word. and It was rasism 

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: Bicause I was stupid and tired from work, and I will dont say that again.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Zissou Admin Ban 

When were you banned?*: 04.08.2015

My id 76561198001860096

What actually happened: I was informed that someone was using unacceptable language after being asked to stop by a moderator. I asked what was going on and who had been using this unsavoury language and was informed by you that no one had said anything, the moderator returned and confirmed that he had asked you to stop whereupon you began arguing with him this was the point at which the moderator had sought me out. 

When i questioned you you immediately began shouting at me at which point I banned you.

We have a zero tolerance towards racism and given your far from honest account of what happened I am extremely reticent to reconsider the ban.  

Allright, so whats happening now iam tired I wanna play arma.. and I will dont say that again bicause iam not a racist. Sorry for everything and my english is bad so please help me out. and I like really much Ahoy World.

Please come on unban. I allready sayed I was tired from work and I had a number in my had but it was Racist. and Iam sorry for that and I will dont say that again! so please let me play again man?

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts