Ron Ludolf

Ron L.

Ingame Name*: Ron Ludolf

Why do you think you were banned?: For using morphine wrond

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I learned my lesson and that was my first and last time that I do that. I´m new in this coop "Buisness" and I don´t know what morphine doing with people. I get a perma ban and I think it´s not fair for one time. I banned since 3 days and I think that´s enough punishment. I excused me at the guys and they accepted this a few of them laughed.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Rave

When were you banned?*: Saturday 31th July 10 o´clock pm CEST

Sorry, for wrong grammar I don´t speak english usually

I banned since 3 days and I think that´s enough punishment. 

When were you banned?*: Saturday 31th July 10 o´clock pm CEST

I'm hesitant to believe you mixed up one day with three days, twice? Especially given how specific you were in the OP. Please post the amended (and truthful) ban appeal including all relevant detail in a new post on this thread. 

Ingame Name*: Ron Ludolf

Why do you think you were banned?: For using morphine wrong

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I learned my lesson and that was my first and last time that I do that. I´m new in this coop "Buisness" and I don´t know what morphine doing with people. I get a perma ban and I think it´s not fair for one time. I banned since 1 day and I think that´s enough punishment. I excused me at the guys and they accepted this a few of them laughed.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Rave

When were you banned?*: Tuesday 3rd August  10 o´clock pm CEST

Sorry, for wrong grammar I don´t speak english usually

Your ban appeal will be examined and we will reply in due course.

It has come to our attention that the only party laughing was in fact you while you were administering the morphine!

There is also the matter of the teamkill at spawn which you have failed to mention.

Another Detail: I gave them the morphine in the Helicopter after we finish the op so it wasn´t hard for him that he died I think. I remember that only one guy died.

How long it takes. Can I play today?

Sorry for posting, just want to add a quick comment as i was involved in this instance. My main grievance in this case was the fact that morphine was given without need or cause to the pilot of a transport (namely me) endangering the lives of all those being transported. This could have resulted in a crash of the chopper and potential loss of lives due to the pilot (again me) passing out or flatlining.

I hope you realise the seriousness of what you did after considering this.

Again sorry for responding, but i felt i had to add to this.

Given the circumstances and speaking to the mods and admins present at the time and with the agreement of core staff it has been decided to give you a three week ban beginning from the time of the incident.

You can consider yourself extremely lucky as there were calls to make the ban permanent.

And make no mistake any misstep on your part and you are gone, no appeal, no recourse, nothing.

So take the time to think about the actions that got you here familiarise yourself with the rules and stick to them in future because we will be keeping a close eye on you.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts