Not able to start arma with mods (all in arma terrain pack lite)

Ares

The AiA part of my addon folder looks like this - I don't see anything that has to do with AiA_Buildings2 (screenshot 1)

255cfba56e12392dc7e46de029cbf197.png

Instead (somewhere further down the list) I found this:

a62c12378c56e31e3917bc948021deec.png

Might be that the names are different or anything.

I'd say either delete and redownload AiA or wait for someone with more knowledge about the repository and it's files. (StuffedSheep or Josh etc.

@ares looks like Buildings2.pbo was not fully downloaded try to delete the pbo and redownload it via armasync.

oh and don't listen to smiley he does have that folder

for information:

TAG(addon)_pbo_folder_file

for example

derpaddon_dankpbo_data

refer to the data folder in dankpbo.pbo in the derpaddon addon

@ares looks like Buildings2.pbo was not fully downloaded try to delete the pbo and redownload it via armasync.

oh and don't listen to smiley he does have that folder

for information:

TAG(addon)_pbo_folder_file

for example

derpaddon_dankpbo_data

refer to the data folder in dankpbo.pbo in the derpaddon addon

I tried that and it didn't work. :/

There's absolutely NO NEED to do a full reinstall it's simply stupid, do not give that type of advice if you don't even understand where the error is coming from.

Back to your problem, a full redownload of the mod should fix it, armasync forgot data.

There's absolutely NO NEED to do a full reinstall it's simply stupid, do not give that type of advice if you don't even understand where the error is coming from.

Back to your problem, a full redownload of the mod should fix it, armasync forgot data.

I actually tried full redownload of the mod, but it did not work. I will try the clean install and see if something happens. :)

Alganthe lately i have been helping people with there mods a bit.

And so much time i found that people are using multiple folders to store mods in and arma3sync will make a mess off that.

thus a clean install of arma3 and its mods will rule out any folder related error's 

and hes saying a full re download didn't help so what i can see from his text i think the AiAl is pointing to a wrong folder.

Also fresh installs are never bad :)

Em....I sugested a clean reinstall cause its easy and solves allot of problems. Its not STUPID. ^^

Alganthe lately i have been helping people with there mods a bit.

And so much time i found that people are using multiple folders to store mods in and arma3sync will make a mess off that.

thus a clean install of arma3 and its mods will rule out any folder related error's 

and hes saying a full re download didn't help so what i can see from his text i think the AiAl is pointing to a wrong folder.

Also fresh installs are never bad :)

There we go!

Cya around!