Project Cars Summer League Extension

Danny_S

Edit by Dave: We're doing Road America, 13 laps.

So this post/idea is kind of personally motivated. Basically I am going to be away on the Sunday of the last race; however I really want to take part in the race around Nordschleife, therefore what I'm proposing is that the Nords race be replaced with another track and moved to the week after, that way I get to attend and don't miss the final race of the League I've enjoyed taking part in!

As I won't be around for the replacement race it doesn't bother/concern me what the track is, however a couple of good options could be Bathhurst or Laguna Seca.

I posted this to see if people would be okay with doing what I have suggested above.

Feel free to post your opinions and suggestions for tracks as replies.

• 2 weeks later...

New idea: Everyone who's going to be able to race suggests one track, all these are added in a poll; each person is not able to vote for their own suggested track?

Then proceed from there?

Laguna Seca, but everyone in Clio Cup's for 1/2 points

I don't know about that as the extension race but in all seriousness, once we finish this GT3 league, doing some Clio Cup races would be awesome! Everybody in the same car with very little in terms of set-up altering, even playing field for everyone!

I don't know about that as the extension race but in all seriousness, once we finish this GT3 league, doing some Clio Cup races would be awesome! Everybody in the same car with very little in terms of set-up altering, even playing field for everyone!

I'd love to see some one-make races like the Atoms or other track day cars.