[HOW TO] Mod install guide video!

7 minutes ago, fir_nev said:

The addons look good. Go to the Enhanced repository and see if there (!) sign beside the BAF units and vehicles addons.

there is no (!)  sing in any mod in the repository. now when I try to launch arma 3 this comes up. But the weird thing is that I have both installed.

59e36d515eb33_Cattura1.PNG.83ddf28b323d82763f7077e3efdf27fe.PNG

@Gianko

Yours should look like mine, including the unticked AW_FIR mod.

As @fir_nev mentioned, check if there are any missing keys or files when you open the repository.

After you do, click "Modsets" near the green check mark, as seen on those two pictures, tick AhoyWorld Enhanced and click Okay. After that, make sure you launch Arma through Arma3Sync and try joining the server again.

so i had a problem that no matter how menny times unchecked the fir box, it still started it.

Solution: make sure the modset in the online tab is clear and not set to ahoy enhanced or what your modset is called.

StvPHqj.jpg

1 hour ago, _A said:

so i had a problem that no matter how menny times unchecked the fir box, it still started it.

Solution: make sure the modset in the online tab is clear and not set to ahoy enhanced or what your modset is called.

StvPHqj.jpg

To explain what he means:

If you tick "Join With Modset: Ahoyworld Enhanced," you'll get FIR ticked as well

2 hours ago, SiegeSix said:

To explain what he means:

If you tick "Join With Modset: Ahoyworld Enhanced," you'll get FIR ticked as well

Only happens if you select the server on the dropdown at the bottom of that image anyway. Shouldn't be the issue.