Map Rotation Frequency

Hey all,

It seems to be that the Panthera map is played all the time. Almost every time I log on, it's Panthera. I've heard quite a number of other people complaining about the fact that 4/5 times it is the same map.

Is it possible that the maps are muddled up a little more? I know that Bacon recently introduced the rotation system, which is fine, but it rather likes the Panthera map :P

Just wondering what other people's thoughts on this are.

Don't mind playing Panthera, I think it's a better map in comparison to the others due to all the diffrent sorts of terrain. Also before Panthera and Al'Rayak were introduced we played Fallujah (+rarely Chernarus) for about 2-4 weeks. Panthera has just been on for the 'primairy map' for a week or so, but I do agree that we could play less played maps like Al'Rayak and maybe Altis a bit more.

To add to what smiley said we played chernarus for months with no change. The new system will work but people have to allow it to work. If the users vote for a mission change and put it back to panthera then obviously the map will not change. A lot of the time it's in the users as a group hands to chose the map they play on.

A lot of time has been spent on the two new maps lately due to the fact they're new to the server and need fully testing :)

IF and when the mission craps out (Technical term) i usually get a verbal vote, half of the time it's to remain on Panthera, the other it is Cherno or Fallujah.

#But as Josh said the new maps need testing so we can make sure they dont crap out.

Yeah the map Panthera is played a lot and that's because its such a good map! The thing with Al Rayak is it comes on with around 25 people on the server and witness it decrease massively as people disconnect throughout! Not sure how popular the Russian side of things is!

Most people on Al Rayak bug out during convo missions because of two factor:

• The Convoy Truck that needs to be brought to the AO is slow on roads (22 Km/h max)
  • The drop-off is usualy a 15-20K drive, with roads that go zig-zag all around. You literly have to drive halfway across the map towards the west, just to get the rod south from the base. This makes it feel like a 30 - 40K drive instead.

I will repost these points in the feedback thread.