Hey All!

felderama

I'm felderama. I've been playing Arma for a long time now. Getting use to the new mods, but I play well. Great sniper and grenadier. Getting really good at flying to, can land almost anywhere fast. I've been on the #3 server for like 15 min once now and everyone was really friendly and helpful and Ive already learned a bunch in that short of time. I was in the 15MEU but they don't run their server very well and its always down. Looking for another group of people and Ive heard really good things. Been watching Leutins YouTube videos and thought I would come check it out. So far Im excited to play. Got some things to learn and figure out, but it should be fun. 

I am having one issue with getting, I believe AGM, to work, but for some reason I can get my interaction menu to work. Ive tried left windows, right window, left control + button next to right ctrl, couple others. Not sure what is up or what the problem is. Once I get time Ill be able to look into it again, but if you have any suggestions it would be much appreciated. Always looking for help and training and someone to play Arma with. 

Look forward to playing with all of you.

If you go to "Configure > Controls -> Configure Addons (At the bottom) -> Ace3 Common" you'll be able to find if it's binded to something else.

& Welcome to the forums.

If you go to "Configure > Controls -> Configure Addons (At the bottom) -> Ace3 Common" you'll be able to find if it's binded to something else.

& Welcome to the forums.

Hey, thanks for the info. It worked great. It didnt work at first, but I didnt realize you had to hold it in so it was probably working before too. lol But everything is good to go now. Thanks again for all the help.