Hi!

Henk

Hello i am henk, 16 years old and from holland,

Been playing some A&I From the first few hours i played arma 3 (Got the gamemode through luetin :D)

also been trying to stay away from the more serious squard because i know i am not going to keep up with them yet as i am quite new to arma 3 +/- 55 hours in now and still working around controls & commands etc but i do have to say that i am starting to get the hang of it now!

Oh, and i also like flying helo's :D

And screwing around with zeus

Hey once you feel you've got the hang of the game you should give the Eu3 server a go :) http://www.ahoyworld.co.uk/topic/3174-how-to-download-the-allowed-addons-the-modded-addons/

If you have any problems with it the guys on TS should be able to help you and welcome to the forums!

I Assume the modded is a bit more "hardcore" arma? anyhow started ahead and downloading the mods (this will take a while :( ),

Just need to work on my communication & targeting(grid, bearing etc) skills, off to youtube & forums it is

I Assume the modded is a bit more "hardcore" arma? anyhow started ahead and downloading the mods (this will take a while :( ),

Just need to work on my communication & targeting(grid, bearing etc) skills, off to youtube & forums it is

Yea it's using Ace3 it changes quite a bit most noticeable will be the medical system :) once you're ingame ask around someone will guide you through it.