Mod Suggestion: L-3 GPNVG-18 Panoramic Night Vision Goggle

t5jaq9.jpg

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26714 - GPNVG-18 Panoramic Night Vision Goggles by Teeha & Warlord554

Like the one used by DEVGRU. The mod actually gives a better FOV(Field of view) than the ACE nightvision(Wide), realistically perform like the real thing . The image can't do the justice how awesome the mod is. The mod currently comes in two colour variation and 4 different variation per colour from standard goggle, goggle with battery pack, recon version and recon version with battery pack. Definitely recommend getting these for EU3.

I don't prefer night.. It is sort of interesting to see missions progress from day to night as they stretch on but it seems to make the AI pretty bad and not too challenging at all. Probably due to the fact they have no NVGs. But I guess I'm not of a "spec ops" kind of person.

I don't like those tryk full screen NV either, same reason I don't use the night stalker scope ever, it's kind of overkill and takes out the fun out of it. Plus this sort of thing completes my attempt at making a DEVGRU's AOR1 loadout.